~Chapter 24: End~

5 years later...

I remember everything clearly now. I am now a preschool teacher for I love children and teaching. I ended up creating my own school and it was very succesful. It was called InDwa Preschool, named after my parents, Ingeum and Dwajo. They really love teaching me. Jungkook is now a succesful singer in a band called Bangtan Sonyeondan. I consuder myself their number one fan.

October 21 is a very special day for me and InDwa Preschool. It was it's 1st Birthday! Jungkook came to InDwa Preschool and hugged me so tight. "Great Job, Yujin!" He said loudly on purpose, I had to pinch him on his arm for revenge. I gave out a laugh as he yelped in pain. "Stop embarrassing me or else you'll get more pinches on your arm." I threatened him.

When I finished my speech to all the people who attended the birthday of InDwa Preschool, Jungkook came up the stage. "Erm- Attention! I want to sing a song for Yujin!" He looked at me and taised his eyebrows while I stared at him at shock.

He sang Coffee by BTS of course. He sang beautifully and then the whole BTS ce up the stage all of a sudden. Jungkook walked down the stage and went to me.

"Yujin, we were officially together for 5 years. We both saw who we truly are. I thank you dor all the wonderful moments you have given me within those 5 years. You are my half and without you, Im incomplete and useless. This is why Yujin," Jungkook reached into his pockets and went on his knees. I was crying of happiness already. "Sung Yujin, will you marry me?" Jungkook said as everyone was screaming. I was in complete tears.

"Yes! Yes, Jungkook!!" I shouted as I hugged and kissed him with all my heart. No more Sung Yujin but soon to be Jeon Yujin~ I stared at Jungkook and then he showed me His Smile.

A/N
That's it! Its' done! I am so happy for all the support you have given me! I wouldn't continue this book without all of your support! Thank you for reading my book! I hope you all have a beautiful day ahead of you~ Keep smiling!

-flyingalpacaa