~Chapter 22: Truth~

V drove me home. We were silent the whole time. We were at the street of my house and I saw my home, but V passed it. "V Oppa~ You passed my house..." I said cutely, trying to lift up the mood. V continued driving and ignored me.

"V Oppa~ You passed my house you know. Can I go home?" I asked with aegyo and he replied, annoyed.
"Yah! Can you quit asking questions?!" V shouted.

"Aigoo.. I just asked one non-personal question..." I muttered to myself. I look at the window. It shows my reflection. Sung Jiyon, filled with aegyo, patient and merciful, but I felt different. I suddenly feel like.. not myself. I feel like these characteristics does not belong to me.

The man who was in the hospital 3 years ago met V and I, he claims V's name is Taehyung. He says my name is not Jiyon but Im Yujin. He says I don't know anything! I was furious with that man, although, I want to meet him again. I want to know more about why he thinks Im Yujin. Who's Yujin?

We finally came to a stop, it was a big, beautiful house, you could almost call it a mansion. I remember this... I became very forgetful of my past ever since I stayed in the hospital.

"Oppa, why are we here?" I asked V. He looked down at me. "To tell you about your past. To make you remember." He said with a subtle smile. A house this big, how is this related to my past? He grabbed me by the wrist and knocked on the door. "Yah! V! We don't know these people!! They might be ver-" I was cut off by the door opening. A middle-aged couple stared at us then smiled happily at me.

"Ahh~ Yujin-ah, it's been a while since we met, My husband and I really like it here." The woman told me, I pointed at myself then I looked at V, he nodded. Am I Yujin? "Uhh... I-It's nice to see y-you too?" I said confused.

V brought me to his house then made me sit on his dining table and gave me coffee. "Aish... There's a lot to tell you. Yujin." V said and I looked at him back, shocked. "O-oppa? Did you j-just call me Y-yujin?" I asked still surprised. "Nae. It's time for you to know the truth." V said looking very serious, it made me nervous.

"The house we went to a few minutes ago, you used to live there." He said. I just stared at him. I was speechless. He told me about him, the real me, the man in the grocery store and many more. I was teary eyed. For years, he had been lying.

"Yujin, look at me." He made me look at him. I was crying and he was teary. "I.. I am breaking up with you." He said it so quickly, I could not process what he said. "B-but-" I said but he interrupted me by hugging me close in his arms. "I love you, Yujin, you know that, but you need to go back to Jungkook." I was crying harder. "V... I want to stay with you!!" I shout as there were tears rolling down his blank face. "You can't, Yujin! Im going to Hong Kong tomorrow... I'll miss you so much, but someone loves you more than I do, he's name is Jungkook." He gave me a strip of paper and it said a number. Below the number says 'Jungkook'. I cried hard on his shoulder as he was hugging me so tightly. I wish I could stay in his arms forever...

I walked home alone and stared at Jungkook's number. Once I arrived home safely, I called Jungkook.

"Hello? It's Jungkook." said a cute voice.