~Chapter 9: Confession~

I ignored the call. Jungkook calmed down, he is acting so weird... I fell asleep. I was awoken in the middle of the night by arms around me, a... hug. Well, Jungkook was beside me so he could be the only one hugging me. My God, do I like him?

===

We both left my house together. People were staring at us at the school hallway. I mouthed, It's not what you think. "Sooo, what did you want to tell me last night?" Jungkook stiffened. "Meet me at room 445... I'll tell you." I was shocked because room 445 was a room used by, no one. Some people say it's haunted, maybe Jungkook is the ghost? Geez, he is SO surprising.

I took a second to look at him, his perfect lips, his beautiful nose, his shimmering eyes and his... Smile. Maybe he isn't so bad after all, I thought. Wait, I hate him, right?

===

"Soo, what was it?" I asked impatiently. He turned red. "W-well, I-uh... I actually w-wanted t-to say..." He scratched the back of his head and said to himself, "How do I say this..." then said to me, "I-I l-like... You." I turned red, wide-eyed. He looked so embarrassed. I quickly ran out of the room replaying what he said. I like you. "Yujin, wait!" I heard Jungkook shout... I ignored him. I am so confused.

A/N

When he was confessing, I wanted to put, "I-I l-like turtles... like you..." XD