~Chapter 20: Remember~

A/N
I changed this chapter from when Jungkook left!

I was crying so hard when he just left like that. I cried for a few minutes until I came down. I lied down on his bed and it smelled like him, a few tears streamed down my cheeks and I stood up. I looked around his house and decided that this was gonna be my house.

I sold my house for 15,000,000 won. A few months later, some middle-aged couple bought it. I thought about looking for Jungkook, but he wouldn't accept me. He was the only one I have left. I gave half of my money to charity, and it kind off made me smile. But it was not the same smile it was when I was with Jungkook.

It's been 4 months since Jungkook left me, but he never left my mind. I have been reading articles about people discovering his singing talent, but he never sang to me. I wish I could go to the past and change everything.

A few weeks later, I received a call from my uncle and he said we are gonna visit my parents' graves.

I was already to go visit my parents and see my uncle again. I was excited, but also sad. I made sure I was not gonna put on mascara because I might look like a mess later. I got in my car and drove off, and Jesus Christ, it was so traffic. They were fixing the main road and nobody knew. It has been a while since I used my phone because I lost my charger and I just bought one the day before. When I opened my phone, my lockscreen was a stolen photo of Jungkook. It made me tear up, but I didn't cry. I changed my lock screen immediately changed it.

I just cried a ton and I was already going home. And then I thought, if my life was better, my parents could meet Jungkook as my boyfriend but Jungkook hates me and my parents are gone. My life is horrible.

My eyes were tearing up and everything is blurry, I could not see where I was going. I heard a truck blowing its horn then everything went black.

The last thing I remember was His Smile.

Jungkook's POV

I am inside a hotel and I watch the news. I have already gotten over Yujin, she is no problem to me anymore. I took that back when I saw the news.

Reporter: There was a car crash back here in Seol. A black car hit into a semi-trailer. The car only left a dent in the semi-trailer and the truck driver being completely fine, but the driver of the car, named Sung Yujin got quickly rushed to Seol National University Hospital. Sadly, she is gonna receive Amnesia. Back to you, Daesuk.

I quickly rushed into my car and drove to Seol National University Hospital and I ran to the lobby.

"Sung Yujin, please." I say, sweating.
The nurse looked at me disgusted, "What's your relationship with her?"
"I- we are friends..." She raised her eyebrow and said, "Room 326"

I went to the elevator but it was packed so I ran up the stairs and saw room 326. There were a bunch of doctors and nurses about to leave. I rushed in and saw Yujin with many bandages. She looked different, she cut her hair. I touched it and then I held her hand.

"Yujin, Im so sorry..." I say, as tears form in my eyes. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes. She looked clueless. She stared at our hands and looked at me.

"Who are you?" She asked.
"Its me, Jungkook." I say with a rough voice. There were tears streaming down my cheeks.
"Don't cry, I did not do anything." She said looking worried.?
"I miss you..." I say.
"Im sorry, but I don't know you." Those were the words I feared to hear.

A/N
Hey guys!!! I changed this chapter.... I HOPE U LIKE IT!!!!