~Chapter 4: Bedtime~

"Yahhhh... I didn't know I'll find your soft side like this... You. Hugging me..." He chuckled, hesitantly patting my back. My eyes widened when I realized what I was doing, I immediately pushed away, ran up to my room and screamed, "Its okay! I can sleep on my own! Sleep on the couch! Night!!!"

I screamed at my pillow turning EXTREMELY red. Anniyo, Yujin! What did you do? Wae? I thought. My mind is going wild of what happened. "YAAAH! Yujin! Sleep with me!" I heard Jungkook shout. "ANNIYO!" I shouted, I could here him laughing loudly down stairs... Aisshhh.... Jungkook, you child... I turned off my alarm and went to sleep...

===

I woke up with Jungkook beside me. I meant, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. With that view in the morning, I screamed loud enough to wake Jungkook... He screamed back which scared me so I screamed again and then he said, "Okay, okay... Stop with the shouting" I was breathing heavily... "Wh-why are y-you... you know... h-here, on m-my bed?" I stuttered nervously. "Sleepwalking," he simply answered. "In my room, on my bed, right in front of me, of all the places in my house, really?" I said, assuming he was lying. "I know right! Sleepwalking could lead me to crazy places. Once there was an old man who woke up i-" I placed my finger on his lips and said, "Shhhh... This ain't story time, kiddo" "But I didn't fini-" I interrupted him again. "Who cares, NOBODY!" I shouted. Hehe... Here that, nobody... "That's lame..." He whispered softly and gradually got closer to me... To my lips.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?!" I asked, on the edge of the bed. IM NOT READY FOR THIS YET. "Shhh..." He whispered while placing his finger in my lips. "YAAAH! DON'T SHUSH ME! WHAT IS GONNA HAP-" I got interrupted by Jungkook placing HIS HAND on my mouth... I was panicking all over. I have no idea what to do!

"You'll see" He whispered in my ear while smirking.

A\N

Hehehe!!! Tiny cliffhanger for you all!!!