~Chapter 13: Bathroom~

He was staying in the same place. "Hide! Hide!" I shouted, I did'nt want V Oppa to see this. He might think we are really dating. "Where!?" Jungkook asked. "In my room, my closet!!!" I shouted, he ran upstairs and after a few seconds, V entered.

"Anyoung, Yujin!!!" V says, giving me his rectangular smile. "Anyoung, V Oppa!" I say, giving him an attempt of my version of his smile. He pouted and said, "That's a horrible impression!" After that, he laughed. I laughed along with him.

A few minutes later, Jungkook fell down on the stairs and made a racket. I imaginary face palmed myself while V stared at him. "A-anyoung..." Jungkook said, standing up and dusting himself. "Who's he?" V asked looking at me with a blank expression. V smiled embarassingly and nodded his head several times. "Ooohhh!!! Sorry for disturbing you guys! I-I must leave now!" V said heading towards the door. "V, wait!!!" I shouted but I was too late.

When I looked back, Jungkook was gone. I grabbed a pillow and screamed at it. Jungkook!!! Look at what you did!!! My whole body wanted to attack Jungkook. He came out of the bathroom. "M-mianhae, n-noona..." He nervously said. He could already tell I was in a bad mood because, I was red, I was frowning and the way I looked at him. He gave me a nervous, guilty smile.

"It's all your fault V left!!!" I shouted, pointing at him. " Im sorry!!! I had to go to the bathroom so badly!" He shouted back. In my head, I was chuckling because that was so funny seeing a handsome man, shout at you about him wanting to pee. I mean, think about it!

"There is a bathroom in my room." I say, calmly. "It was private!!!" He shouted at me, his hands flying everywhere. "Oh!!! You want to shout at me, huh. Well, I'll shout at you!!!" I said raising my voice.
"Because of you, V left and thought that we were really dating each other! Plus, you snooped on my phone!!!" I shouted, blaming everything on him. "Oh!!! Its all my fault know!" He rolled his eyes at, ME. "Of course it is!!!" I argued back at him. I was about to shout at him again until he hugged me and started crying. What's his deal?!, was what I thought. I tried to push away but that just made him hug me tighter. "Jungkook, get away!" I shouted. I was not in the mood for this.

He cupped his hands on my face and kissed my forehead. That just left me frozen. When he saw my reaction, he smiled a bit. "Yahh! Was that all acting!" I asked, flustered. He just shrugged.

I cupped his face with my hands and said, "Mianhae, Kookie." I kissed his cheek and he froze. Then I slapped him.

"Yahh! What was that for!" He said, caressing his face while pouting. "That was for awhile ago. You thought you can get away from it, huh."

That was when I saw a genuine smile. His smile.

A/N
Yaay!!! Its done!!!

Joke, I have plans. Imma spoil it a bit cuz im a spoiler. Skip this part if you dont wanna knoww... Weeelll. Nevermind! Welp, have a good whatever! :)