~Chapter 21: New World~

Yujin's POV
I was extremely worried because a stranger was crying right next to me. I tried to comfort him but it made him cry even more, but with a smile, a slight smile. It reminded me of someone, but it is all a blur. The last thing I remember is driving. Just driving.

"That is not the Yujin I remember. She would tell me to stop out of annoyance." The stranger says with a chuckle, confused, I asked a question.

"Who is Yujin?" He looked at me, brushed my cheek and smiled. "You are..." Is he my dad?

"Dad? Are you my dad?" I ask and he laughed. He shook his head.

He then ran away. That was the last I have heard of him...

~3 years later~

This amazing man, named V is now my boyfriend. He would refuse to tell
me his real name but he seems very happy being with me! He made me the happiest I could ever be.

We were walking in the grocery and V stopped me. He stared at one direction so I looked there. It was the man at the hospital years ago.

"You know hi-" He cut me off by putting me at his back.

"Taehyung, Yujin-ah..." The man said.

"My name is not Yujin, Im Jiyon!" I say. That was what V told me. I am Jiyon.

"And who is Taehyung?" I ask. Then I look at V and he looks back at me. "You are Taehyung?" He nods.

The man walks towards me but V pushed him. "Stay away from her, Jungkook!"

"Stay away? Look at what you have done to her! She does not know her real name, she does not know your real name, she does not even know me?!" He shouts, Jungkook shouts. All eyes were on us.

"Don't mind us! Just continue! Mianhae for disturbing!" I say embarrased. They followed.