~Chapter 5: Pranked~

I started squirming and he removed his hand of my mouth. I started breathing heavily and squeezed my eyes shut. I could hear his breathing. Our lips were an inch away and then, BOOM!

"YAAAAH! JUNGKOOK! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" I asked. Jungkook was laughing loudly, he pushed me when I was on the edge of the bed and fell on my bum. Great, he pranked me. "Wait, wait! HAhahaahahaAHHAHaha!!! I have to catch m-my brea-hwhwwwaaahahaha!!!!" Jungkook laughed.

Minutes after hearing Jungkook's annoying laughter, he said, "You really thought I would kiss YOU? Geez, your HILARIOUS." I was just sitting on my bed, frowning, with my arms folded. That child... "Children like you are so ANNOYING!" I shouted out of nowhere. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "Im not a child." After that, he went out of my room. I grabbed his wrist while laughing. "C'mere!" I shouted while smiling brightly. Im the woman who rarely smiles. I pulled him closer and gave him a soft peck on the cheek.

He had his eyes wide opened while I was out of my mind. Theeen, I realized what I did. "OH MY GOOOOD! IM SO SORRY!!! WTH DID I DO?!?! SORRY!!!" I shouted while bowing the whole time. "Yahhh, Yujin! You are falling for me!!!" Jungkook teased. Im not. Never gonna fall for him. Why on earth did I ever do that anyways? Yaahhhh, Yujin. You should really go to the MENTAL HOSPITAL. I am going crazy...

===

I tried my best to avoid Jungkook but I had a better idea; send him home. "Heeeeyyy, Jungkook. You might want to go home, your parents might be worried." Jungkook looked blank all of a sudden. He chuckled. "I-I don't have any parents. I used to."

What. "Oh. Well you might want to go home now." I said, WOW, Yujin.You are so cold. "Well yeah, bye..." Jungkook said, soulless.

This kid is like a gift. He is surprising. You'll never know what is inside his head. Surprise!

A/N

YAAAY FIRST KISS! Not exactly lip kiss but better than nuthin'!