~Chapter 8: Jealousy~

Theeeeen, I saw, Jungkook. I signaled him to go away and he nodded. He hid behind the gate.

"Yujin, you have grown a lot!" V says pulling away from the hug. "What brings you here?" I ask curiously. "I just wanted to check if my old buddy is still alive." V teased, giving me a noogie. I escaped the noogie and pushed him playfully. "We just saw each other a month ago, and you already miss me??" He laughed then I laughed with him. He came in and watched 1 movie, he left after an hour.

Jungkook, totally forgot about Jungkook! I ran outside and saw him sleeping outside. He looks so kyeopta when he is sleeping! He is like a baby! I stared at him then he moved, I snapped out of it. I kicked him and said, "Jungkook! Wake up!" He opened his eyes and lazily said, "Can I sleep with you?"

"Yes you can," his face brightened up, but I wasn't finished, "but you may not..." He started doing some aegyo, then I said, "Fine! But, sleep with me.. " His eyes widened. He nodded. I Tried My Best Not To Hug Him Out Of Happiness.

===

I got on the bed with Jungkook beside me. "So, is that guy your b-boyfriend?" He asked about V. "Why do you care?" Seriously, why? "Nuthin' ... Just curious, but is he?" I shook my head. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Yahh! Why'd you sigh?" I asked, elbowing him at the stomach.

Jungkook blushed all of a sudden. Why? As if he read my mind, he answered, "Well, Yujin, I..."

I also changed your ringtone! Hehe!!!

My phone rang, I stared at him with a frowned face. He replied with a smile of guilt. He blushed hard. I checked the caller's ID and it says 'V Oppa'. Jungkook saw, he turned red, I felt him clench his fists under the covers. Is he, Jeon Jungkook, jealous of V?