~Chapter 18 - Goodbye~

At this point, I felt suicidal. I felt like a piece of crap nobody wants to go near to. Nobody wants to go near me anymore, so I started to avoid my friends and got more introverted than usual. Teachers started to worry but I ignored. I was brought to the guidance counselor one day due to my behaviour. Then. I had an idea. I wanted to be gone forever. On the end of the day, I left a note on my desk. It said, "The world would be better without me." Somebody saw it for sure.

I went to the nearest bridge possible. I sat in the ledge. I felt the cool air brush my cheeks. I felt my tear roll down. On the count of three.

One

Two

Three.

I jumped. My body slammed to the water and I forced myself not to go back up. Just, ignore everything around me. I had no moral support. I had no one to talk to. Jungkook, hates me. V, also hates me. Parents, home. Just me. Everything became black...

Jungkooks POV

I saw Yujin's note. I was panicking so much that after school, I went to her home. She was'nt home. I went outside and thought I was too late. Then I heard crying. I looked behind me and saw Yujin's back. I ran to her and when I was behind her, she jumped. She must have heard me. I jumped in and swam to get her. She is still alive.

Yujin's POV

I woke up on a bed. I thought I was in a coffin, but no. Im still alive. I looked around me and tried to remember what this place was. I looked beside me and saw Jungkook, fast asleep. He saved me. Or did I just float right back up and he saw me. Was I at least dead for a second?