~Chapter 23: Phone Call~

"Hello? It's Jungkook." Said a cute voice. I did not answer, his voice. It was so familiar and clear. I remembered his smooth, angelic voice. "Yahh!! Hello?!" He shouted through the phone.

"Hey, i-it's Jiwo- I meant Yujin! Yujin, it's Yujin.." I say. I was so nervous because there was pure awkward silence. "Yujin... You called? W-why?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkook-ah.. V, Taehyung, told me everything. After that, he.. He-uhh.. Broke up with me." I said, on the verge of crying of the thought of V. But I smiled again because Im talking to my old love. "Kookie.. I miss you!" I said happily through the line. "Yujin.. You don't know how happy I am to hear your voice and know who you actually are!" He said sniffing and laughing in the same time. "Im going to your place now!" He said enthusiastically, after he turned off his phone, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door quickly, but it was a stranger.

"Ms., come with me." He was a huge man in a suit. I just stood there instead of following him. "Yah! I said come! Pabo-yah, palli!" He shouted as he grabbed my arm and forced me into a car. In there, I was blindfolded, I was panicking like mad. I did not know what was happening. I bit the man's hand while he was trying to put a blindfold on me. He punched me and I was out black. When I woke up, I was in a room. It was obviously Jungkook's cause he was right in fronto of me.

"Those guys tried to kidnap you. Wijoo's servants." Jungkook snarled. "No problem, I threatened them and they gave you to me." He said simply.

I did not care who that Wijoo guy is but I am so happy to see Jungkook again. He stared at me but I stared back with a grin glued to my face. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Jungkook! I am so happy to see you! I love you!!" I said. I was shocked because of what I said. He grinned back at me and kissed me on the lips. I blushed so hard I slapped him so he would not looked at me blushing. Instead, he laughed and said, "That's the Yujin I remember."