Chapter 5: The Quest

Nico's P.O.V

"Hotaru, what was that about?" I asked,  "who was he? why did he call you Saturn? what are you-"  I stopped, a symbol appeared on her forehead in place for her crown.  I looked up; the moon was shining brighter then usual. A huge projection was cast over the camp, there was a crescent moon in the middle, and a bunch of other symbols surrounding it, including the one on Hotaru's forehead.  The symbol on her forehead shined brighter and duplicated itself, the duplicate flying into its place on the chart. Then out of nowhere the image changed, a beautiful woman with silver hair and a white dress appeared in her place. Hotaru glanced up at her, wide-eyed then kneeled before the image. "Your Highness," Hotaru asked "is it really you?" Your highness? why did Hotaru call her Your highness? So many questions were running through my head when the woman spoke: "This is only a projection of my sprit from the ruins of our kingdom." Kingdom? what the heck is she talking about? "My Queen," Hotaru whispered, I noticed that she was beginning to cry," I am so sorry that I-" "Saturn you did not fail me or the kingdom," The woman interrupted, "It was only fate that the Silver Millennium would fall." Silver Millennium? Ok now I'm really confused.  " Saturn, I ask that you go on an important quest, you need to find the other guardians." "I understand my Queen, but I have a question," Hotaru asked, "Are the others awoken?"  Silence filled the area for a minute. The woman who was previously smiling, stopped. "Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are, yes." The woman responded, "But the inner guardians, are not. and I believe you know the reason."

...

Hotaru's P.O.V

"Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are, yes." , "But the inner guardians, are not. and I believe you know the reason." 

I knew exactly what she meant.  "Is it because the Four Kings aren't awoken?" I asked. Queen Serenity nodded sadly. "The Promise that they made to each other has not been fulfilled, so neither of them will Awaken until then."  So that's why Kunzite didn't remember Venus! "Your highness, where will I find the other guardians?" I asked. The Queen smiled and responded, "Here, I will show you." She touched my forehead and I received images and information on all of them. Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto were collage students in San Francisco, and, oh. Venus, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter are Middle School students by day in the Manhattan section of New York, but by night fight crime as, Sailor Venus and the Sailor Scouts! well, at least they have fighting experience.  I nodded in understanding. Queen Serenity smiled. "And Saturn, before I leave, I must tell you something important," "What is it, Your Highness?" I asked. She changed from smile to stern, "You can't do this quest alone, you maybe strong, but you will need help. I ask that the Demigods that fought Gaia and were aboard the Argo II to accompany you on this quest." I nodded, "As you wish, Your Highness." She smiled and said before the image disappeared, "Good luck, my children."