Chapter 6: Preperations

Percy's P.O.V.
Woah that was crazy, I don't understand what happened at all. Hotaru told me she could fight off whatever the Hades that monster was, then she suddenly changed outfits and gained a Glaive as a weapon and destroyed the "demon," then some guy I guess she's not friends with shows up and talks to her, she scares him away, then some wacko projections from the moon talk to her and she knows what the lady is talking about while the rest of us are left scratching our heads. I was still trying to gather my thoughts when Hotaru yelled, "Who are the ones that were aboard the Argo 2 and fought against Gaia?" I glanced at Annabeth and she glanced back. We haven't really thought about the war with Gaia ever since school started, but we were forced to think about it again. Me and Annabeth stepped up to Hotaru, we noticed Leo, Jason, and Piper doing the same. "You called?" Leo smiled jokingly. I smiled. Leo is probably one of the funniest people I've ever met, he's also really good at breaking the tension too. "Is this everyone?" Hotaru asked, "No,there are still 3 Romans that were part of the prophesy: Hazel, Frank, and Reyna." Piper answered. Hotaru nodded. "Camp Jupiter is in San Francisco, so I believe we should head there first. Since that is also where Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are."  Neptune. My mom said that my twin sister was important to the world's safety, but she didn't really give a good explanation on who she was, or even her name. If these "guardians" are as important as they seem, maybe my sister is one of them. I couldn't think much more about it when Leo yelled, "what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"