Chapter 14: Glad you could show up

Jason P.O.V

Jeez, how many demons are there? I feel like I've been fighting for hours. One of the four Kings, Jadeite, I think, just disappeared and left one of the Roman traitors to handle his dirty work. The rest of us Demigods were left to fight against the army of demons. The only guardian here was Pluto, who we learned is actually a child of the Titan Lord, Cronus, and that when she "died" during the huge battle for the Kingdom that Hotaru keeps talking about, she was immidetly  reincarnated as a young child to the Door of Time,  where she guarded it from unwanted time travelers for centuries until she found Uranus and Neptune were reincarnated. Nico came here a few minutes ago to tell us Hotaru found the last four guardians when Jadeite and his army of demons attacked. Percy, Amara, and Michelle were still at Percy's apartment, and Annabeth went to get them.  I thought the whole camp was screwed until I herd four encouraging words: "SATURN PLANET POWER, MAKE-UP!"

I sighed, Hotaru and Nico finally got here. I looked over to see Hotaru in her Sailor Uniform with Nico next to her, as well as two cats and four other girls who were probably the other Guardians.  Then the four other girls nodded at Hotaru and took out similar looking pens. Then I herd: "VENUS PLANET POWER,MAKE-UP!"

Mina P.O.V

Wow, that demon army looks dangerous, and all of these kids handled it?! I know that they are all probably demigods and are always prepared to fight, but it surprised me none the less. Hotaru, or shall I say Sailor Saturn, looked at us and ran into the fight, with the mystery boy following her. The four of us shrugged and joined her. "Glad Hotaru found you guys, we could use all the help we can get." I herd someone say. The owner of the voice was a boy with blond hair in a purple shirt that spelled out SPQR, whatever that meant. I smiled at him and focused my attention on the fight.  A demon was literally about to slash my face off. "Crescent Beam!" I shouted, and a flash of light disintegrated the monster, and a few others behind him. I decided to use my Venus chain to wipe the forces out more efficiently.  The demons crumbled into dust easily. I looked around me, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter, along with Saturn and another Guardian were holding their own. Then I felt someone tackle me. Another Roman Legionnaire. "You're the one that Tobias told me about," the boy smirked, "I am going to gain my master's favor by killing you right here and now." He raised his knife to stab me. This time, everyone else was too busy fighting to notice me. I waited to feel the cold blade cut into my skin, but instead I herd someone yell, "Stay down Guardian! SPACE SOWRD BLASTER!" A white blade knocked the knife out of the soldier's hand. "WHAT?!" the boy screeched almost inhumanly. I looked up and saw two girls and a guy standing there, and the girls had pens like ours. The one girl had short hair and was holding a odd looking sword. Then, the girl with short hair shouted: "URANUS PLANET POWER, MAKE-UP!"

"Glad you guys could show up, Percy." The boy with blond hair told them as he slashed down another demon. "Ah shut it Jason." The boy, Percy, smiled.  The two guardians, Uranus and Neptune looked at me and smiled.
"I didn't hurt you, did I Venus?" Uranus asked me, "No I'm fine, thanks for helping me." Uranus and Neptune nodded and joined the fight, and I joined soon after. "WORLD SHAKING!" "DEEP SUBMERGE!" "VENUS LOVE - ME CHAIN!" The monsters crumbled. Soon enough, all that was left was the Roman traitor, but one of the demigod had him in a death grip. "Alright, traitor of the legion," a girl wearing one of those SPQR shirts threatend the legonaire, "you're going to tell us what the Dark Kingdom is up to right now." the boy trembled in her grip, "yes, Praetor Reyna, I'll tell you just please spare me." What a whimp! First he wanted to murder me and now he's asking for mercy? What a douche! "Fine. Just tell us." She said coldly. "The Four Kings of the Dark Kingdom plan to attack here at Camp Half-Blood to not just kill all the demigods that get in their way, they plan to slautur the Guardians as Well." he yelled.  The girl looked at Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn, and then at us. "It appears the final battle between you and the Dark Kingdom is coming close, I suggest you prepare." Saturn nodded, "will do Reyna, but for now," she said turnning to me, Raye, Lita, and Amy, "we need to get these four comfortable." A girl with blond hair turned to us, "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!"