CHAPTER4...

NO ONE P.O.V
Ring Ring Ring Ring...
The sound of alarm clock ringing throughout the whole room which is the YoonJin's room(Jin+SuGa).

"YooNgi-ah,wake up!It's 5.30a.m. already.You said that you have to fetch your little sis and going to leave by 6.00a.m.",shouted Jin slightly loud enough so that he do not woke up others as he took the alarm clock putting it on silent.

"5minutes more,Jin hyung..",mumbled SuGa in his sleep.

"Aigoo,this won't do.You should wake up right now",replied Jin as he shooked his head watching his doengsaeng.

Jin pulled the blanket that SuGa used to cover himself and began pulling his limbs out off the bed.After a while,SuGa opened his eyelids and woke up lazily from his bed strutted towards the washroom.

Jin watched until SuGa closed the door of the washroom before he continued his sleep.He surely needed some more sleeps as dark circle kept appearing under his eyes since BTS are more busy with non-stop schedule that they only got about one or two hours of sleeps a day and sometimes they do not sleep at all.

A few days of holiday,might help to give the BTS members some times for resting their whole body,getting with their families and also friends.

SuGa walked out of the washroom after getting his fresh bath with towel hanging around his waist.Another towel he use to dry off his mint-coloured hair.He then paraded towards his shared clothing room with Jin standing in front of his set of clothes wondering what to wear.

Without wasting more times,he wore an oversized white T-shirt with a pair of black pants along with a pair of red sneakers.SuGa also took a snapback and a mask to hide his identity.

Then,he took his car keys from the table tiptoed pass the living room to the front door.He do not want to be late so he quickly locked the door.SuGa went off to the airport using his own car to pick up his sister.Luckily,when he was OTW it was still early so nobody was around and only a few cars were there.There is also less traffic at that time.

After about half an hour,he arrived in Incheon International Airport.He decided to park his car and waited in it first since his sister did not arrived yet.He took a quick nap as he was still sleepy and very lethargic.

In the aircraft...

"Good morning I bid to all the passengers on behalf of this aircraft crews.We're now have safely arrived in Incheon International Airport in South Korea during your flight using aircraft Boeing-747 from England to South Korea.Do be in your seat and do not unbuckled your seat belt first until the signal turned off.Thank you",announced the stewardess.

"Good morning once again I bid on behalf of this aircraft crews.Passengers are now allowed to unbuckled your seat belt.Thank you for using _____airlines for your journey from England to South Korea.We're deeply sorry if there is any inconvenience during the flight.Hoping that you can used our airlines in your next destination.Thank you",commented the stewardess one last time.

"South Korea here I come",JinRi uttered softly as soon as her feet touched her motherland.

JinRi then quickly rushed to the place where passengers took their luggages and grabbed her's.

In the car...

SuGa opened his eyes to take a look at the time.Its already 7.15 a.m. which is his cue to pick up his sister.He went out of the car and locked it.He do not forgot to wear his snapback and his mask before entering the airport.

He stood infront of the arrival gate of flight from England and have a look around him so that he do not missed his sister.

After a while,he saw a familiar silhouette walking out from the arrival gate who is wearing a beige coat with some purple beanie turning her back away from him looking around as if she was finding someone.He took a glance of her face.He realised that it was JinRi so he shouted her name until she look back at him and stopped walking.

SuGa sprinted towards her before giving her a bear hug but she did not returned the hug still clueless about her surroundings.