CHAPTER11...

'Ding Dong Ding Dong...'

JinRi was sound asleep when she was awakened by the sound of her doorbell.

'Urghh..who's the person that dares coming this time disturbing my sleeps' uttered JinRi as she sat on her bed.

JinRi dragged her lazy feets towards her door looking through the intercom to see who is the person behind the door.The person looks quite mysterious wearing a cap covering his hair and face looking downward when suddenly he looked towards the intercom camera.

'Yahh..aren't you going to open the door for your brother.It's YooNgi' shouted the strange man.

Without hesitation,JinRi opened the door as he recognized his voice.YooNgi quickly rushed inside the apartment closing the door behind him.

"Oppa,you're here.I missed you so much",exclaimed JinRi while stretching her hands for a hug as her brother just putting off his shoes.

"Rie-ah,I missed you too.I can't believed that you're finally here in Seoul.We can spent more time together when I'm free then",commented YooNgi as he hugged his sister back.YooNgi took off his coat hanging it to the coat hanger near the door.

They went to the living room and have a small talk sharing problems together.Around 6.00 p.m.,YooNgi took a glance at his watch before he said something to JinRi.

"Rie-ah,it's about dinner time soon,do you have anything to eat here?",asked YooNgi.

"Ahh..I forgot,oppa.I've just arrived here.I'm sure that there's still no food in the fridge.Besides,I don't know where's the nearest mart here to buy groceries",replied JinRi.

"Come on,go get yourself ready.We're going to eat outside and bought some groceries",remarked YooNgi as he was standing up to wear his coat and shoes.

"Arasseo,oppa wait for me",stated JinRi as she went back to her room merrily getting her coat,phone and purse as she already wear her clothes from earlier which she did not bother to change as it still did not smell.

JinRi and YooNgi marched together hand-in-hand to a korean BBQ restaurant nearby which suggested by YooNgi as he insisted that he has been to this restaurant and the foods served there were definitely awesome.

About thirty minutes walk,both of them arrived at the restaurant.YooNgi walked towards the counter before he said something more like a whisper to an old woman who is in-charge of it.Then,the old woman smiled nodding what YooNgi whispered to her before she stood up from her chair walking both of them towards a dining room far away from the people which looks like for a V.I.P.She in time asked one of the worker to replace her.

Both of them sat on the chairs in that room opposite of each other as they reached there.YooNgi took off his cap and mask that he wore beforehand at the apartment.He then spoke to the old woman while grinning widely showing his famous gummy smile.

"Mrs.Im,this is the person that I've told you before who is my sister,JinRi.JinRi,this is Mrs.Im,the owner of this restaurant",told YooNgi introducing both of them to each other.

"Nice meeting you,Mrs.Im",declared JinRi curving her lips to a smile while stretching her hands for a shake.

"Nice meeting you too,JinRi-shi.I'm glad to see you.I've heard many things about you from YooNgi about how great you are as his sister",explained Mrs.Im while snickering.

"Don't need to be formal to me,Mrs.Im just called me JinRi.I don't mind at all since you'are older.So,how did you meet my oppa?",asked JinRi.

"Both of you can do the talk later,can't you?I'm hungry over here.Just give us the usual but only one and a half serving,Mrs.Im",said YooNgi as he interrupted their conversation.

"Well,I've got to go.I'll be back later since your brother is so hungry right now",announced Mrs.Im.

Mrs.Im went out of the room proceeding to the kitchen to replace the order.

"Oppa,that's quite rude you know",scolded JinRi to her brother.

"Nahh..it's okay.Mrs.Im is kind to me and she understand me well.She won't mind about this",replied YooNgi.

"Whatever you said then oppa",stated JinRi as she let out a small sigh.

After a while,a female waiter came and served all the foods on the table carefully.The waiter did not look shocked at all to see YooNgi that seem focus looking through his phone.

'Well,that's weird.BTS supposedly to be famous in Korea'JinRi thought to herself after seeing that the female waiter did not look thrilled or excited at all like any other fan girls.

"Don't worry,Rie-ah.All these people working here are used to see BTS and me so they do not feel anything personal",told YooNgi as if he could read JinRi's mind while he is now busy grilling the beef that he ordered.

Then,they heard a knock on the door as it opened a little showing Mrs.Im behind.JinRi invited Mrs.Im to come in to continue their conversation which is interrupted by YooNgi just now.

Mrs.Im kept telling how she met YooNgi and also the rest members of BTS as they frequently coming there to eat.In the meanwhile,JinRi was shoving her mouth with the beef as she already asked Mrs.Im if is it okay if she ate while hearing her stories to be polite.Mrs.Im told JinRi that how she thought all of BTS as her own sons since they have come there when they are still trainees.

After finished having their dinner,YooNgi paid for it with some discount from Mrs.Im.Both of them thanked her for her kindness.YooNgi reminded Mrs.Im to keep her meeting with JinRi as a secret as his members still did not know much about his family.JinRi and YooNgi bid their goodbye to Mrs.Im before leaving.