CHAPTER17...

The next day...

I woke up late that morning since I slept last night.I decided to sleep in a little more till 10.00 a.m. as I already informed Mrs.Son that I will enter the office at noon.As time flow by,it was already 10 in the morning.I did my morning routines as usual.I wore my red dress shirt along with a straight cut slack pants.Well,I prefer wearing pants rather than skirt which is quite girly.I went to work as usual diligently.

______________________________________

TAEHYUNG P.O.V
"TaeTae,wake up wake up!!!",shouted JiMin as he was standing beside my bed."Come on,Tae.We've got schedule this afternoon",he continued as he sat on the corner of my bed.

"What time is it,JiMinie?",I asked as soon as I woke up sitting straight on my bed while ruffling my bed hair.

"Oh,it's 10 a.m. right now.Wae??? ",he commented.

"Whattt??? It's 10 a.m. already.Wait,how did I come here last night?I mean I don't remember I'm coming straight into my bed",I exclaimed still confused.

"I don't know about that,Tae but I think YooNgi hyung brought you home.Just ask him later.Well,you better got ready soon and have breakfast since there's a fan meeting being held in Gyeonggi-do",JiMin stated as he got up from my bed before he went out from the room to have breakfast.

I was still thinking about what happened last night on my bed as I remember that someone offered to bring me home last night and it was our CEO or I could called her JinRi now since she asked me to be her friend.She was not only pretty,intelligent and rich but also kind which I am sure that our real CEO,Mrs.Min has been a great mother all this time in educating her children.Indeed,that is why she was so good in managing us the trainees and artists.

flashback...

I was on my way back to the dorm when I saw a woman walking in the building. 'What's she doing here? It's late.Maybe she is one of the worker.Should I chided her?' I muttered to myself.

I decided to follow behind her as I also wanted to go back to the hostel.I could feel that she was feeling uneasy as she was walking towards the door maybe she thought that I was some kind of creepy and crazy stalker.I grabbed a hold of her right shoulder to stop her from walking.I quickly let go as she turned her head towards me.

We kept staring at each other for a while.I felt that I could not stop staring into her eyes.It was big,sparkling as she was looking at me.Only one word I can describe about her which is BEAUTIFUL.Then,I take a full view of her face.I was totally mesmerized by her beauty.Her pale skin which look as smooth as glass,her full lips which seems as sweet as honey,her slightly redden cheek maybe because of the cold aircond in the office and her natural brown straight hair.

I broke our stare as she suddenly look away before asking who am I.I bowed to her as I recognize that she was our new CEO before taking off my mask.

I felt that I have met her beforehand that I asked her whether she was the one whom I bumped into a few days ago.She got mad as I told him that I was the one.Fortunately, she decided to forgive me and even asked me to be her friend.I agreed right away as I have nothing to lose to befriended with her.

JinRi offered me to ride her car as she also was on the way to her home.We talked a little bit about ourselves before I suddenly fell asleep.

end of flashback...

Without any hesitation,I grabbed my clothes before getting into the bathroom to have a bath.I wore a pair of skinny jean,a black HBA sweatshirt written in bold gold ' HOOD BY AIR '.I went out of the room and have my meal with the rest of the members.

On the way to our fan meeting, I asked YooNgi hyung about how he brought me in last night as we were sitting in the back row of the van along with JiMinie who is sleeping soundly.Weird right?HaHa,is it supposed to be sleepy YooNgi not sleepy JiMin.

"Oh,Ri..no..I mean our CEO called me to fetch you up from his car", stated YooNgi who look like he is trying not to let something out of his mouth.

"So,how did she know your number?",I asked again.

"Well,we just knew each other before, TaeHyung-ah.Stop it.I'm gonna sleep now",he said before he fall asleep in no time.

Aishh..typical YooNgi hyung.I giggled looking at him.I decided to have a sleep too since everybody were asleep except our manager hyung along with our leader,NamJoon hyung who is sitting in the passenger's seat chatting together.Well,there is nothing else we could do as we were in the van.

'I hope we can be best friend JinRi-ah' I thought to myself before falling asleep.I still do not know why but my heart was beating like crazy when I meet her yesterday.I really hope I can figure it up as I do not know what feeling am I having right now.