CHAPTER26...

TAEHYUNG P.O.V
After finishing the music show,finally we arrived at the dorm.My body were so stiff and tired that I am hoping to sleep right away.However,as I heard that JinRi is going to our dorm, my eyes became wide awake.I felt energetic all of a sudden.

As soon as we entered the dorm,YooNgi hyung flopped his body on the couch falling asleep causing Jin hyung to support him to their room.The rest of us are scattering around the living room listening to our schedules being said by JinRi.It is not like I do not care but I keep being distracted.I could not help but staring at JinRi all the time causing me to listen half of it only.

'JinRi-ah,why are you shaking my heart? ' I thought. ( hehe...boy in love...- wae nae mameul himdeneun gonde)

My heart keep beating faster as I look at her face.She was beautiful indeed with her captivating eyes,small nose,luscious lips and pale skin.Sometimes, I wondered myself how I could not realise how gorgeous she is.

JinRi were about to return to her apartment as she bid all of us a goodnight before I decided to accompany her safely.

"NamJoon hyung,I'm going to accompany JinRi to her apartment. Bye!!!!",I exclaimed as I grabbed my jacket and went out of the door without waiting for his reply.

********

JinRi and I walked side by side with our hands intertwining together.Well,I am the one who initiate to hold our hands but gladly she did not try to release it.As I hold her hands,I could feel that it were freezing badly reasoning me to hold it tighter.Then,I put our intertwining hands in my jacket pocket containing hot pack so that her hands become warmer.

I was so happy holding her hand that I did not realise we arrived until she told me so.After both of us bidding our goodbye to each other,I waited until she entered her apartment before I hopped back home joyfully.

Two weeks later....

NO ONE P.O.V
JinRi is currently on leave since Yoo manager already back for work.Besides, the boys are not so busy as much these days that she thought it will be alright to spend some times with her junior from her school back then in England.

JinRi is waiting in a cafe shop in Dongdaemun while glancing outside for her junior to arrive,sipping a caramel machiato that she ordered beforehand.It has been a while since she relaxed like that which is good as she got to clear her stressful mind.

"Unnie,mi..miane...I'm late",said a young girl with short straight brown hair heaving loudly as she entered the cafe strutting towards her.

"Ani,it's alright.Have a sit Amy",told JinRi,standing and smiling at her.

Both of them talked to each other for a while,before they decided to have a walk at the park somewhere nearby.

"So,what are you doing nowadays?",asked JinRi.

"I'm doing nothing serious,unnie.Just relaxing a bit since I've arrived.I think I'm going to help appa with his business after I've settled down",told Amy.

"Well,that's good.I'm currently helping my omma too.You can come sometimes visiting me if you like,Amy-ah",replied JinRi.

"Arasseo,unnie.Hehe,I've heard from WonWoo oppa that you worked as a manager of a boy band.It's not like I knew a lot about hallyu but I've heard they're quite gorgeous looking.I'm looking forward to the day you introduce them to me",exclaimed Amy clasping her hands together while giggling.

"Aishh..my dongsaeng sure is an ambitious one.I will introduce you to them but don't be shock to see how awesome they were,hihi",remarked JinRi.

"I won't unnie,don't tease me anymore",commented Amy sticking her tongue out.

Amy skipped in front of JinRi happily before she suddenly fell down as she bumped into someone.

"Aahhhh...",shrieked Amy on the ground.

"Omo!!! Are you alright,Amy-ah?",remarked JinRi as she rushed to her kneeling on the ground to help her up.

"Miane,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to....JinRi nuna?",spoke the man wearing a black mask who bumped into Amy when he shared gaze with JinRi.

"Kookie? Tae? What're you doing here?Aren't you supposed to have practice right now?",asked JinRi pointing her finger towards him and the man besides him.

"JinRi-ah,I didn't expect to meet you here.Well,we've just wrapping up our practice for today before we decided to have a small dinner.The rest are back in the dorm",replied TaeHyung.

"*cough cough* I'm still here,unnie",told Amy.

"Oops,sorry I forgot.Hehe,oh right guys,let me introduce to you my junior from school,Amy Choi.They are TaeHyung and JungKook",exclaimed JinRi introducing them to each other.

"Nice to meet,I'm Amy.You must be the boys unnie kept bragging about",said Amy shaking her hand with each of them while showing her angelic smile.

"I'm TaeHyung,you can call me V.Nice to meet you too",told TaeHyung.

"Ermm..hi! I'm JungKook.Sorry about just now",stated JungKook as one of his hands is rubbing his nape.

"It's fine.I don't mind at all",commented Amy smiling once again.

"Oh! JinRi-ah,Amy-ah,you don't have your dinner yet right? Come and join us,the more the merrier",asked TaeHyung.

"It's fine with me.How about you,Amy-ah?",questioned JinRi.

Amy just nodded her head as she agreed.

"Great!!!Now let's go!!!",shouted TaeHyung running ahead with JinRi as their arms are linked together leaving JungKook and Amy behind.

"Tae,slow down please. I'm about to puke",screamed JinRi.

"Yahhhh!!! Wait for us!",exclaimed JungKook to TaeHyung and JinRi as Amy and him are rushing hard to catch up with them.

▶ⓓⓞ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓥⓞⓣⓔ ⓘ ⓢⓘⓝⓒⓔⓡⓔⓛⓨ ⓐⓟⓟ®ⓔⓒⓘⓐⓣⓔ ⓣⓗⓔⓜ😋😋▶