CHAPTER27...

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
I was walking alongside Tae-hyung at the park nearby which is quite deserted to prevent from bumping into fans.As we were walking, I accidentally struck into someone causing him or her to fell down on the ground.

"Aahhhh...",shrieked the person whom I supposed a woman.

I could hear her friend rushing to her to make sure she is alright.

"Miane,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to....JinRi nuna?",I asked as I was shock to see that the friend is JinRi nuna.

JinRi nuna asked Tae-hyung and me a few questions before she introduced us to the woman I bumped into.She told that she is her junior back then at school.Her name is Amy Choi.

'What a perfect name for such a beautiful person' I thought.

"Nice to meet,I'm Amy.You must be the boys unnie kept bragging about",said Amy shaking her hand with Tae-hyung and me while showing her angelic smile.

She was so delicate and pretty that I could not bear to break her.I did not realise that it was my turn to introduce myself as I keep my gaze at her before Tae-hyung nudged my arm.

"Ermm..hi! I'm JungKook.Sorry about just now",I stated as one of my hands went rubbing my nape while the others shaking her hands.

My heart felt like it almost exploded just like volcano bursting it lava as our hands touched.I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"It's fine.I don't mind at all",commented Amy smiling once again.

'Oh gosh!!! Wish I could tell her how wonderful her smile was!!!' I muttered to myself.

Tae-hyung then invited JinRi and Amy coming with us to have dinner together which they unfortunately accepted.

'What the heck,Tae-hyung.It's not like I don't like the idea but how could you make me feel like this!!!', I screamed internally.

Tae-hyung then dragged JinRi nuna with him leaving me behind with Amy as they walked ahead.I felt tongue-tied and dumbfounded as I could not utter any words with her.I tried to start some conversation but it end up with me closing back my mouth before I could talk.

I guess she could feel the awkward situation that she decided to break the silence as I only keep quiet.

"JungKook,right? Are you feeling uncomfortable with me because if you do,don't worry I'll tell JinRi unnie that I'll get home?",asked Amy softly.

"Yeah,it's JungKook.Ani,ani!!! It's not like that at all.I just don't know how to interact freely...ummm...especially  with people whom I just met",I replied shyly.

As soon as I told her that,her face automatically turned from sad to a grin.

"Really??? Oh,I'm glad that you don't hate me.Well,let's be friend.Let me introduce myself once again,I'm Amy Choi and I'm 20 this year",told Amy cheerfully.

"Oh,I'm Jeon JungKook and I'm also 20 but wait, which month were you born?",I remarked.

"I was born on the 1st of December.Waeyo???",exclaimed Amy.

"You must called me oppa then since I'm older than you by 3months",I retorted as a smug play on my face.

"Aishh..it's only by a few months.*pouted*I guess I'll called you oppa then.Whatever,now let's go to them!!!",stated Amy.

'Why did she pouted like that? I felt like I just want to squeeze her cheeks' I thought.

"Neomu kyeopta!",I said which I did not realised that I said it aloud.

"Bwoo??Did you said something?",asked Amy.

I just shook my head side to side assuring her that it is nothing.She then shrugged it off before skipping ahead of me.I quickly followed her step.

"Yahhhh!!! Wait for us!!!",I exclaimed to TaeHyung and JinRi as Amy and I are rushing hard to catch up with them.

At the restaurant...

NO ONE P.O.V
All of them decided to have dinner in a Korean restaurant that TaeHyung and JungKook frequently visited.The restaurant luckily located not too far from the park which is only an hour journey by foot.As they were walking, TaeHyung stomach suddenly growled loudly causing a hilarious laugh to all of them.TaeHyung just laughed along with them to forget his embarrassment.

"You sure is hungry,Tae",told JinRi as she giggled.

"I did not have my lunch this evening, JinRi-ah.So,that's why...",exclaimed TaeHyung.

"Don't worry,I understand.Come on,hurry up.We don't want the food waiting doesn't we?",asked JinRi as this time she is the one who dragged TaeHyung with her into the restaurant as they arrived in front of it.

"They look cute together!!! Don't you think so,JungKook-ah?",squealed Amy.

"Yeah,they do.Bangtan also ship the both of them and don't I tell you before to call me oppa?",replied JungKook.

"Okay...okay...I get it.Let's hurry up too,JungKook oppa!",told Amy before she rushed inside first leaving JungKook.

"Yahhh..wait for me,Amy-ah",exclaimed JungKook while smiling as he heard she called him oppa just now.

Four of them were standing at the reception waiting to be seated by the waiter.Finally, it was their turn to be seated.As Amy and JungKook walking ahead following the waiter,JinRi and TaeHyung walked behind them.

"JinRi-ah!!!",shouted a man's voice.

JinRi stopped walking causing a halt to TaeHyung too since he is walking behind her.She turned her head to the direction of the voice.She was rather shock to see the person that she never expected to meet here since it has been quite a long time last they saw each other.

"Youuu!!!!",remarked JinRi.

"Yeah,it's me.Never thought that we could meet coincidentally here,right JinRi-ah?",retorted the man before he hugged JinRi tightly which JinRi returned back.

TaeHyung clenched his teeth together watching the sight of JinRi hugging a man who came from nowhere.The sight in front of him really make his blood boiled but he successfully covered them with a fake smile as they released from each other.

There might be less update since I'm entering college. I hope you can give some support. If  you have any idea let me know,I might put them in my story.LoL,reminder to A.R.M.Y hehe, support JungKook and RapMonster song's I Know.It's a good song....