CHAPTER15...

I saw Mrs.Son standing in front of the door of the meeting room that I entered yesterday waiting for me.I rushed to her.I could feel that my heart was thumping loudly as my feet strutting nearer to her.

"You're ready,Ms.Min?",asked Mrs.Son as her hands was already on the handle of the door.

"Yeah,we can enter now!",I said.

Mrs.Son opened the door for her and me to enter together.I could feel that all eyes are on me as soon as I stood in front at the CEO seat.

I voiced out my voice trying all my best to deliver the speech that I was having trouble to do last night after finishing introducing myself as the CEO's daughter who will be taking after this company.After I ended my speech which seem like forever to me,I heard some claps.

I looked around before flashing my smile as I realised that they are all clapping their hands.All of the members of the board seem satisfied hearing my speech just now.They bowed their heads and congratulated me for my appointment as the CEO officially.I thanked them with all my heart and told them that I will do my best.After a while,the meeting ended.

I let out a sigh after the meeting ended and all of them had gone.Mrs.Son took me once again around the building after I has regained back my energy.As we walked around,we finally stopped in front of a room which seem like a hall.

I just followed behind Mrs.Son as she entered the room which is actually a dance practice room.I saw that many people were in the room maybe trainees and artists all gathered together in one place.Some were sitting while the others standing and chatting to each other.

Mrs.Son cleared her throat loudly as she stood in front in the dance practice room with me besides her.All of them quiet down and looked at us even though most of them were already looking at us as we entered the room.

"Well,all of you have already know the fact that we are welcoming a new CEO today right?",asked Mrs.Son to all of them.They just nodded their heads while some were saying 'yeah' or something like that."And... I would like to introduce to you our new CEO right now whose name is Ms.Min JinRi over here",continued Mrs.Son while smiling as she is looking at me.

I quickly stood at her spot just now as she is moving away a little to let me introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Min JinRi,your new CEO from now on.I hope to that we all can work under a good term together as long as I was here",I stated.

All of them seem shocked to see me maybe I looked young or what but they still bow to me as I was their superior.

"All of you can ask as many questions do you want to know from me as long as it is not personal matters and eased up won't you,I'm not going to eat you",I exclaimed in sarcasm as all of them look really tensed up to meet me.

There are some questioning session going on in the room between me and the trainees along with the artists.I tried to answer as many questions that I could.I can feel that they all seem relaxed more than earlier which I did not wanted to happen again.If possible I would love if all of them opened up more to me as I do not want to make their thinking of me using them as tools only to make money.

I can see that BTS was also there in the corner of the room.I looked at them and gave them a big smile especially to YooNgi and also Jin who was so kind to me.I could read YooNgi mouthing 'Good job!!!'.I nodded as I understand him clearly.

Then,the questioning session ended too and all of them thanked me.All of the trainees scattered back to their supposed-to-be place to practise again.The artists went on doing what they are supposed to do according to their schedule.

As I was about to leave the room,I could hear someone calling my name.Mrs.Son was already leaving the room a while ago since she said that she has to handle a few things first.

"W...wait...I have to ask you something",stated a voice from behind me as I was walking towards the door facing it to get out of the room.

I turned my body around to see face to face the owner of the voice right away.I can recognize that it was Jin's as he was the one standing behind me.

"Oh..what can I help you with,Jin?",I asked him politely.

"Nothing...I just want to congratulate you earlier.I don't know that you were the CEO.I thought that you're an employee here.Sorry,if I said something rude to you,Ms.Min",replied Jin.

"Thank you for the wishing.Nah..it's okay.I don't mind at all.You don't even said anything rude.One more thing,you can just drop the honorifics when we are alone as I was younger than you but called me Ms.Min when someone around",I exclaimed.

"Sure,if that's what you want.Then,what should I call you?",commented Jin.

"JinRi...you call me that and what should I address you?",I remarked.

"Just add oppa behind Jin , Jin oppa",said Jin.

Jin and I continued to talk getting know about each other.I could feel Jin's warm side as I was talking to him.He felt so closed to me just like my own brother.He also started to think of me as his sister since he had never have one.It is weird how we could get closed to each other in just one day but he was so kind that I felt like I had known him for a long time.

A/N: it's a crappy chap. actually but I hope you like it and sorry •3•