CHAPTER7...

NO ONE P.O.V
The next morning,JinRi woke up late as usual which is her routine since ever she was here.She arose about 10 o'clock in the morning.She took her time switching off the alarm clock that have been ringing before skipping towards her washroom to have a long and relaxing bath.She filled the tub with warm water before soaking her torso in it after taking off her clothes.

Indeed,it was an absolute quality bath JinRi ever had.After finishing rinsing her body thoroughly,she went out with a robe wrapping around her body.She decided to wear simply and comfortable which is why she chose an oversized margenta T-shirt with a pair of grey sweatpants.

Then,JinRi rushed downstairs towards the kitchen to have her late breakfast or you can called it brunch since it was already noon.She devoured her foods by making sure that there is nothing left on her plates.She really hates people who like to waste either it was foods or money.After that,she washes her dishes eventhough their maids told her to leave it to them.

JinRi was not like others rich people kids who are spoilt having grew with richness,luxurious and sumptuous.Her parents taught her and her brother to be independent and never be a burden to others.

Being born with a silver spoon in her mouth,she could get anything she wants.However,everything are already enough that there is nothing more she needs.JinRi never bought expensive clothes,she always wore whatever as long as it comfortable unless her mother bought them for her.Maybe she loves a certain luxury brands but she never thought that she would ever bought them herself.

JinRi was having fun watching dramas marathon on their big,curve and 3-D television while munching some snacks when one of their maids suddenly spoke.

"Excuse me,Ms.JinRi,your parents told us that they will be home early today to discuss something with you so they wanted you to stay at home",told Vivi who is one of their maids.

"Yeah,whatever.It's not like I have someone to go out with.Vivi,don't I told you to call me by my name.Come on,we're the same age for gods sake",commented JinRi while looking at Vivi after pausing her dramas for a while.

"I'm sorry,Ms.JinR...ehh..I mean JinRi.It's been a habit",said Vivi while smiling slightly bowing and glancing at the floor.

"It's okay..just call me by name when you remember.We can be friends.I don't feel at ease if you kept doing like that..come,sit besides me.We can watch the dramas together",replied JinRi while moving a little to give some space for Vivi to sit.

"Thank you,JinRi-ah for considering me as your friend.If you insist,I'll watched them with you",exclaimed Vivi before she sat on the sofa besides JinRi.

About 5hours straight,they watched the dramas together until it was dinner time.Vivi went to the kitchen to assist the other maids preparing dinner for their boss while JinRi went upstairs to take another bath and changed to her night comfy.

At dinner time...

There was a silence at the dinner table which is rare for their family especially.Mr.Min,as the head of the family suddenly clearing his throat to break the silence.

"Rie-ah,after dinner wait in the living room,alright?We've something to share with you,right honey?",said JinRi's appa while looking at his wife.

"Yes,Rie-ah",exclaimed Mrs.Min while grinning a little.

"Ooohh...okay then",remarked JinRi after stuffing her mouth with their dinner which is the juicy and tender steak.

In the living room...

JinRi was waiting for her parents coming out from their bedroom sitting while resting her head on the arm of the sofa.She felt very weird by her parents behaviors earlier being quiet at dinner time that she wanted to ask if anything dreadful and terrible happened at works.

However,she decided to shrug it off,thinking positive that maybe it was only her assumptions.Just then her parents appeared infront of her,making her woke up from her daydream.