CHAPTER9...

JINRI P.O.V
A week have passed,finally it was time for my parents to leave the house.I was at the Incheon International Airport (IIA) waiting for them to depart and giving them my last farewell as I will not be seeing them anymore (for a while I mean).They are boarding the flight from South Korea to USA.Their flight will depart on the dot at 7.00p.m.

"Rie-ah,remember to take care of yourself well when we were gone okay dear?Eat and rest well.Just don't stress yourself too much.I've already told my secretary,Mrs.Son to assist you in managing the agency.If you have problems just asked her for her opinions",mumbled my omma,Mrs.Min as one of her hands kept ruffling my hair while the other one still caressing my cheeks.

"Arasseo,omma.Don't worry and have fun while you're there.I'll keep in touch with you as much as I can",I stated as a few droplets of tears started getting their ways on my eyes flowing down to my cheeks as I look at them once again.

"Call us if anything happened Rie-ah.You also can Skype to get through us.We'll make sure that you can contact us often.I've already told your brother about you going to live in Seoul so he might be waiting for you there.I know you're a strong girl,Rie-ah",commented my appa,Mr.Min who looks like he is trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah,I will appa.Just wish me luck okay?",I replied while chuckling as I was trying hard to hold back my tears.

Then,my parents and I hugged each other for the last time before they shuffled towards the departure gate as they have to enter it half an hour before the flight officially took off.I waited there for a while until their plane flew off.As it has gone,I turned back my heels and crept towards the parking lot to get my car.Well,it is not like our chauffeur was sick or what but I decided to drive my parents by myself.

As I was reaching my car,my phone suddenly rang which make me startled by the ringtone which is the song by my oppa's group,BTS,Fun Boys.I personally love that song since it was catchy and the arrangements was definitely amazing.I usually do not like to boast but it was composed by my oppa himself (it is true k other songs that YooNgi composed such as Tomorrow,Let Me Know,Jump,and Ma City °~°).Well,even though I am not into k-pop at first but my oppa's group was an exception.I always try my best to make sure that I have heard all their songs and knew the members name.It was quite interesting you know and I am addicted to it now,the k-pop genres [•^•].I am also looking forward towards the rookie group,Seventeen since WonWoo told me that he was in that group.

"Yeobseoyo,who's this?",I asked through my phone as it was call from an unknown number.

"It's me,Rie-ah your YooNgi oppa.I'm using my manager hyung phone right now since my phone is being confisticated.Anyway,I just wanted to confirm if you're coming in Seoul tomorrow and at what time?",replied the voice who claimed to be YooNgi.

"Ahhh..it's you oppa,but why are your phone being confisticated?Just want to ask LoL.Yuppp...I'm coming there tomorrow and maybe I will arrived at the apartment in the afternoon about 2 or 3 p.m.Why are you asking,oppa?",I exclaimed as soon as I recognized his voice after pausing for quite some times.

'How pabo am I that I could not realized it was my oppa's voice'I talked to myself as I doubted the caller just now.

"Long story to share Rie-ah maybe I'll tell you later.I'm going to your apartment after you arrived okay?Don't ask why.Message to my number your address since I'm getting my phone back and I don't know where.That's all,bye.I have to run since manager hyung is getting angry right now as I stole his phone....",remarked YooNgi while chuckling.

"Huh...but...",I mumbled but stopped when I heard the beep sound from the other line.

'Aishhh...how could oppa hung up on me'I muttered to myself.

I whooped when I remembered that he told me do not ask him more question.We surely are closed that he knew my habits that I would not stop asking people questions until I am fully satisfied with their answers.

Without any hesitation,I sauntered back to my car which is only a few steps away from where I am standing.I entered the car,pressing the start button and drove off to my house.

As I returned home,I was welcomed back by a few maids and butlers lining up infront of the door making pathway for me.I am grateful that I have them whenever I am alone but all I need is my family who I can share my problems with.

I hurried back upstairs into my room after telling my maids that I am not hungry.Besides,it was already 9.00p.m.I trudged towards my washroom and took a bath as I felt my body was aching after a long drive.After a soothing bath,I pulled over my cyan tee and a knee-length pyjama pants from my closet and wore it.

I inspected around the room again before getting ready to bed to make sure that nothing being left since I am going to stay in Seoul for quite a long time.There is only a few boxes that being packed nicely and neatly at one corner of the room left as other things are already being moved and arranged in the apartment.

I slided in the blankets tugging it closely to my body waiting to reach the dreamlands after turning off the switch.I suddenly remembered that I have not sent my brother my new address that I took my phone and message him the address.

I put my phone back on the nightstand while charging it before I drifting back to sleeps.