CHAPTER5...

NO ONE P.O.V
"Yahh...aren't you going to hug your brother back?No SWAG",exclaimed SuGa as he let go of JinRi's body.

"Yoon o...oppa???Is that you?Wahhh...it's really you.I thought that you have forgotten to pick me up",said JinRi while pouting and pulling his brother back into a hug.

"Tsk tsk.. how come you don't recognise me.Well,I cannot miss my sister returning home after 3years already",commented SuGa while scoffing and returning the hug.

"Oppa,how am I supposed to know you if you covered your face like that?",responded JinRi.

"Ooh,mian.I forgot I've put on a mask so the fans did not who am I.You must be hungry Rie-ah come on let's go have breakfast first before I took you home",explained SuGa as he was helping his sister with her luggages to walk towards the car.

At the front door...

"Wait here Rie-ah I'll get our car right away",whispered SuGa.JinRi just nodded while grinning.

'WonWoo-ah,I'm back ^_^'JinRi sent a text message to her childhood friend as she promised to tell him so they can have a friends gathering together.

Beep Beep...SuGa's car arrived at the front door.He parked it at the side for a while.He told JinRi to enter the car first while he put the luggages into the trunk.

SuGa drove all the way while talking to his sister in the car.Then,he pulled his car aside as he saw the signboard of his usual cafe which he frequently go so that they can have breakfast together.

"Morning,welcome to Haven Cafe!",shouted the waitress while smiling as soon as SuGa and JinRi entered the shop.They just smiled back to her to be polite before they took a seats at the couple table in the corner of the cafe.

SuGa pressed the call button on the table to call the waitress.The waitress came within a minutes with a menu in her hands since there is less people as it was the working hours.

JinRi did not know what to order so she just let her brother ordered for her.SuGa decided to order a cup of cappuccino and a set of French toast for himself while a cup of latte and a set of pancakes for his sister.

"Sooo,what are you going to do when you're here Rie-ah whether you want to find a job or what?",asked SuGa.

"I don't know yet oppa.I've just return maybe I will take a rest for a few days before setting a goal in my life. My body ached so bad.Jet lag was sucks!",replied JinRi while stucking his tongue out.

SuGa chuckled watching his sister attitudes.She did not change a little bit with her playful side and all.When the order arrived,they ate quickly as they did not want to risk meeting with BTS fans around here.

After paying,SuGa drove JinRi back to their house in Daegu.

"Woke up Rie-ah.We've arrived home",explained SuGa as he watched JinRi slowly opening and rubbing his eyes to keep awake.

"Huh,okay",mumbled JinRi as she opened the car's door to step outside.

"Omma,appa I'm home!!",shouted JinRi happily as she went into their house-like-mansion with SuGa.Her luggages are being carried by their housekeeper upstairs.

"Our daughter is back.Am I dreaming right now?",remarked Mrs.Min as she slid down the stairs of their house with Mr.Min behind her.

"Ani,omma and appa I'm really back.I miss both of you so much",stated JinRi as she pulled them into a family hug along with SuGa.

"Yoon oppa,don't you have a schedule today?Is it okay for you to be out for so long?",asked JinRi as all of them were sitting around the dining table to have lunch.

"Ani,hehe.Actually I've got some free times off within this few days.Therefore,I'll get to have some times with my little sister.SWAG much",exclaimed SuGa.

"Omo,really oppa.We can went out together then.I wanted to go shopping,amusement park,and many more.I'm glad I can spend our little times together since it's been a long time ever",remarked JinRi.

"Of course,I miss to spend time with our Rie-ah too",said SuGa while ruffling her hair.

SuGa spent his few days off with his whole complete family before returning to his dorm back in Seoul.