CHAPTER6...

JINRI P.O.V
"Urghh...another boring day to myself",I uttered under my breath as I finishes my breakfast alone in the living room wearing my pajamas.Let me emphasis the word 'ALONE'.

There is no one to accompany me ever since Yoon oppa left us to go back to his dormitory.My parents as usual went to their respective office to watch over their employees and managing some documents early in the morning.

'WonWoo-ah,let's meet up at the usual cafe - if you're not busy'I sent the message to my childhood friend,WonWoo as I remembered that he replied to meet up soon enough after I told him I was in South Korea.

'Sure (^~^).Let's meet up at 9 a.m.'he replied within a few minutes later.A smile crept into my face as I cannot waited to see him.

'Shit!!!It's already 8a.m.'I whispered as I realised the time.

Without hesitation,I quickly rushed to the washroom taking a towel with me.I did my morning routines as usual which including bathing,brushing teeth and so on.

As soon as I finished,I wrapped the towel around my body walking out of the washroom.I sauntered towards my other room which connected altogether with my bedroom.When I said room,it means it quite spacious and big enough for two person to sleep in.It was my closets.I was standing still looking inside my big closet to choose what to wear.

I saw a new set of branded clothes hanging in one corner of my closet.I smiled thinking that it must be my mother's doing since she knew the brand that I like.

I decided to pull over a new baby blue sweatshirt written 'HBA' infront and a pair of white skinny jean along with a pair of my favorite white converse shoes.I combed my hair and put on a simple make-up.Then,I grabbed my phone and purse before running downstairs.

I told our driver to drive me there as I was too lazy to bring my own car.About 30 minutes,we arrived at the cafe.I thanked the driver as he's older and  I thought of him as my father.I told him that I will call him to fetch me if I finished.

I entered the cafe and told them my order which is my favorite,hot chocolate at the counter.While waiting,I looked around and decided to take a seat at the back of the cafe near the glass windows.

'My record wasn't bad,huh.There's still 2 minutes before 9 in the morning'I thought to myself as I took a seat.Just then,the cafe's doorbell rang and a tall,good-looking man who is wearing a black long coat with a white shirt under it with a snapback on entered.I met his eyes and put on a big smile as I realised that he was WonWoo.

"Rie-ah,you're really here",responded WonWoo as he pulled her into a hug.

Yup!!!FYI only my family and WonWoo can called me 'Rie-ah' like that.Why???Well,we're closed dude.You can said that we're like siblings since we grew up together.

"Yah,I know you're happy to see me but can you let go now?",I exclaimed while pretending to cough.

"Oops,mian",said WonWoo as he let me off from his tight hug.

Then,he sat across from me and told me to share everything interesting that had happened to me while he shared me his.He told me now that he was in a k-pop boy band called Seventeen but they are not that 'big' yet.

WonWoo and I also went to the shopping complex after that as I begged him to accompany me.We shopped around the mall buying things that we like.I still remember when we were younger,it was also like this except YooGi oppa was around at that time.

After we finished,it was already night time.WonWoo sent me home as I told him that I do not brought my car with me.We bid our farewell and goodnight to each other.

I galloped upstairs,took a bath and changed my clothes.I decided  to sleep early as I do not feel hungry and I was very tired.Well,it has been quite a long time since I enjoyed the city of Daegu.Soon after,I was already in dreamland.