CHAPTER29...

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
After finished having dinner,JR hyung and BamBam bid their goodbye to us.I decided to accompany Amy to her house since it was not gentleman of me to let her went alone.I told JinRi nuna about it and let her went back first with Tae-hyung as he is feeling under the weather.Besides,I could sense that there must be something wrong between them as Tae-hyung were too excited just now to have lunch with JinRi nuna when suddenly he stopped talking.

I was sauntering along the road with Amy besides me.I did not realised that I was thinking too much about JinRi nuna and Tae-hyung that I did not heard Amy's voice awaken me up as she shrieked exactly near my eardrums.

"Ahhhh...",I shouted.

"Haha..serve you right,JungKook oppa!!! I've been calling your name for 37 times yet you didn't heard anything",told Amy while grinning.

"Yah!!! Did you count it? I don't even think that I was daydreaming that long",I replied back.

"I count it.Whatever you said oppa.I'm just saying that you don't have to accompany me home since I can go back by myself.I'm not 5 years old,okay?",told Amy.

"I insists. Moreover, it is dangerous for a young lady like you to be alone during night.Anything could happened you know? You should be grateful that Hallyu star like me is willing to take you home",I exclaimed proudly while pretending to sway away my imaginary hair.

"Yeah..yeah..I know. Phishhh...bragging",whispered Amy or more like hissing before she walked ahead of me leaving me on my spot earlier.

I quickened my pace to walk along side her while grinning from ear to ear.

"Yah,are you mad,Amy? Don't be mad, I'm just kidding",I exclaimed while doing aegyo.

Amy's angry mood suddenly faded off as she burst out of laugh.I guess my aegyo made her happy again.

"Stop it,okay? You're ugly",told Amy while still splitting her sides.

We kept sauntering ahead before all of a sudden Amy stop in front of a big white modern-looking bungalow in the neighbourhood.I really hope that her house is still far away so that we could walk together longer.

"Kookie oppa,this is my house.You can go now",remarked Amy.

"K....kookie oppa??",I asked back or more like a question.

"Oh,I heard that unnie and TaeHyung oppa called you that.Can't I???",questioned Amy.

"Ani..Ani..I like it.Just keep calling me that",I told her.

"Yeah..Yeah..whatever...go ahead Kookie oppa.I'll watch you go",exclaimed Amy.

"Well,I think you should went in first.It isn't nice you know for a boy to leave first?",I retorted.

Amy and I kept bickering about who should go first for a while before she decided to surrender by going in before me.

"Bye and goodnight,kookie oppa",said Amy.

"Bye and goodnight to you too",I replied before she closed her gate.

After that,I went home.I could not wait to see Amy again.We get to exchange number beforehand which make me happier since the possibility of seeing her again is higher.

NO ONE P.O.V
The next day...

All of Bangtan are currently practising their dance practice in the studio.They have to practise hard since their concert are just around the corner and not beating around the bush.Their choreographer is kind enough to let them rest after 3 round of dancing straight.They are all scattering around the studio.YooNgi and NamJoon are resting on the couch,Jin is lying on his back on the floor with J-Hope is sitting beside him.TaeHyung is sitting while leaning against the mirror the same as JiMin except for the fact that they are sitting further away from each other.JungKook who saw TaeHyung sitting alone decided to approach him.Then,he sit beside him.

"Tae-hyung,are you alright now? You seem kind of lost yesterday.I hope it is not about JinRi nuna and you",said JungKook sounded full with concern.

"Awww..kookie.You worried about your hyung? So sweet...",replied TaeHyung.

"Hyung,I'm serious.I just want to know what had happened?",stated JungKook.

"Nothing happened JungKook-ah.Don't worry,we're alright now.It is just some misunderstanding",remarked TaeHyung showing his boxy-like smile.

"Is that so? I'll believe you then Tae-hyung but listen to me, I think you should just confess to her,hyung.If not,someone might get her first",told JungKook.

"Wha..what do you mean,JungKook-ah? You assumed that I like JinRi? N..no..it is absolutely not",exclaimed TaeHyung who looks totally flustered but still trying to deny that his maknae-like-brother knew his secret.

"We all knew about it,TaeHyung-ah.There is no use even you try to deny it",said NamJoon all of a sudden walking towards him with the rest following him too.

"So all of you know about it all this while? How did you..",asked TaeHyung again.

Before TaeHyung could finish his sentences,SuGa cut him off.

"Yah, what do you expect? Of course we knew about it.We're not that dumb you know. *yawn* Besides,it is too obvious actually..",told YooNgi.

"Yeah,it is too obvious,Tae.Even JiMinie whose got no jams knew even though he's the last to know",replied J-Hope sounded sarcastic before he did hi-5 with NamJoon.

"Yahhh Hobie hyung,NamJoon hyung!!! I got some jams,you know",remarked JiMin before he pouted and looking away from J-Hope and NamJoon.

All of them started to burst out laughing out loud as JiMin sulked.Jin as the oldest hyung step in to stop the boys from laughing at JiMin even though he also join in before.

"Okay guys, enough of this.Stop bullying our JiMinie.ChimChim,don't mind them,they're joking",explained Jin."Tae,I think what kookie is saying is true.You should just confess to her if you don't want her with someone else.All the hyungs and JungKook will support you,no matter what,okay?",added Jin.

"Hyungs,JungKook...thank you..for everything. But,ummmm...how should I confess???",asked TaeHyung.

"Aigooo..come on,man.How come you don't even think about it yet??",asked NamJoon while looking at TaeHyung as if he could not believe it.

"Hehehe...",replied TaeHyung just showing his set of pearl white teeth through his boxy smile.

The rest of BangTan just shook their heads as they already knew how TaeHyung are.Then,they all tried to come up with a few ideas on how the confession should be before they decided on one.

P/s: I'm really sorry for the late update if someone of you still reading this book. (LoL😜) Just know that I'm suck in writing.So,don't expect too much of me.I'm having a few of test soon.Wish me luck...😚😚 Oh,YooNgi's mix tape is coming out..do support him,dear ArMys..hihi..😍