CHAPTER10...

NO ONE P.O.V
The next morning finally arrived,JinRi still did not woke up from her bed even when her alarm clock in her phone already rang for the 6th times.After the 10th times,she started to get up sitting on her bed while grumped about how her princess sleeps was disturbed by the sound of the alarm ringing non-stop.

JinRi rubbed her eyes and fluttered them to open her still sleeping eyes.She was startled by the sound of someone knocking on her bedroom door.

"Ms.JinRi,are you awake yet?The driver will arrive in about one and half hour to take you to your apartment in Seoul.Have breakfast first",shouted the chief of the maids,Mrs.Kang who is like a grandma to JinRi and YooNgi since she has been working there even before both of them were born.

"I'm up.I'll took a bath first.Thank you for telling me,Mrs.Kang",remarked JinRi loudly.

"You're welcome,it's my job anyway",replied Mrs.Kang back to her as she went back to the kitchen.

JinRi trotted towards her washroom and took a bath.She did her morning routines before she wore her clothes which is a white long-sleeves blouse tucking into her black leather pants along with a pair of black boots.She combed her medium-length hairs neatly before she put on a light make-up which is only some powder to her face and lipbalm to her chapped lips.She grabbed her phone and purse from the table before she skipped downstairs.

JinRi pursed her lip into a smile as soon as she arrived in the kitchen when she smelled her favorite which is some pancakes with strawberry and maple syrup on top along with a cup of dark coffee.She helped the maids to serve the foods on the dining table.She even asked them to have breakfast together with her but they declined her politely.

JinRi devoured her pancakes as it has been a long time since she ate them.As always,JinRi washed her dishes after she finished eating them.JinRi decided to go to check her room once again.All her things are now already gone probably have arrived safely in her apartment.JinRi went to the living room to watch some news while waiting for the driver to arrive.

After half an hour,the driver finally arrived.He put her luggage in the car's boot.JinRi told him to drive her car as she might be using them in Seoul.Before leaving,JinRi looked over at her maids and butlers as she warned them not to be lazy if they did not want to have any consequences.She gave a nod to Mrs.Kang to take care of the house for her since she was leaving.She hugged Vivi who she considered as her friend as they are not seeing each other soon.

JinRi sat comfortably at the backseat of the car while her driver kept driving off to Seoul.JinRi closed her eyes getting ready to doze off in any minutes.The journey took about 3 to 4 hours from Daegu to Seoul by car.

JinRi did not want to board the aeroplane which is why she decided to take a car.She is not very keen to flight.Besides,if she went there by car she will get to enjoy the beautiful and picturesque splendour sceneries along the way which cannot be seen if she boarded the aeroplane.

After about a few hours,the car stopped moving as they have arrived at their destination.The driver woke JinRi up and she rubbed her eyes.She walked out of the car towards the lift pressing the 3rd floor where her apartment is located along with her driver who is carrying her luggage to the apartment.She stepped out of the lift looking for her apartment unit which is 309 before she finally found it and entered her password.Her driver helped putting the luggage down in her apartment.Then,he went away after leaving the car's key behind.

JinRi closed the door properly after her driver left.She wandered around the apartment which is quite big since it is a two-story.She started roaming the living room,kitchen,master bedroom,guest room and so on.Then,she continued looking around upstairs as she saw mini library,gym and dance studio.

Her mouth gaped open to see all the facilities around her in the apartment own by herself.She never imagined that an apartment could be huge like this which is totally different from her apartment in England but what she cannot believe was her parents chose this for her.Nothing could describe how grateful JinRi was at that moment.

Besides,all her things are already organized in place except for the one and only luggage she brought along which she will unpack it later on.After finished touring around her apartment,she decided to have a nap while waiting for YooNgi to arrive at 3p.m. as it is only 12.30p.m.