CHAPTER20...

NO ONE P.O.V
The week finally ended.Mrs.Min had just return to Korea with her husband, Mr.Min.JinRi get to resign her position since her omma is back. However, it is unfortunate for her as she has to start new job which is as BTS manager.She cannot do anything as she had already pinky promise with her omma.She is also not the type to take back her words so she had to bear with it.

JinRi has talked to her oppa about this matter. She told him to just act as they do not know each other before if he did not want his identity to be revealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dance studio...

"Okay,guys.I've some good news for all of you", stated Yoo cheerfully ,who is  one of Bangtan Sonyeondan manager while clapping his hands like a seal as he entered the studio.

"What is it,hyung?",asked Jin while wiping his sweat which is running down profusely.

"Let's all gathered around first",said Yoo seeing all of them scattering around the room as they have just finished their dance practice.

"Guys,gathered around in a circle.
Hyung has something to say to all of us",exclaimed RapMon or NamJoon as his members still chatting among themselves.

All of them quickly went to the center of the room sitting in a circle after listening to their charismatic leader order.

'Thanks,NamJoon',Yoo uttered to him.
NamJoon nodded his head as if a reply saying it-is-okay.

"Well,as all of you know we're going through a hard time after the crisis of your abusing manager right?",asked Yoo calmly trying not to make the boys felt angry with the sudden topic.

"It's okay,hyung. We're fine really,just continued ",told J-Hope.

"So,what I'm going to say is we have got a new manager to replace him annndddd......it is....", remarked Yoo trying to drag the 'and' word.

"It is what,hyung?",asked JiMin being curious of their manager.

"It is.....a secret,haha",Yoo continued.

"Aishh,hyung don't play with us", whined JungKook as he pouted.

"Don't mind me,JungKook-ah.I'm going to introduce her to all of you later on maybe this evening?  That's all I've got to go",commented Yoo as he is about to push the door."One more thing,NamJoon-ah make sure all of you are already in your dorm by 6.00 p.m.I'm going to let you know her there",he continued before he went out.

"You heard that? Hyung said that the manager was a SHE",stated JiMin getting excited.

"Whatever,JiMinie.Let's all get back to practice as I have to sleep later",said YooNgi trying to ignore JiMin as he already knew who is it.

BTS get back to their practice.They are currently practising all of their songs as they will held a concert in Kobe,Japan before touring all around Korea to held mini concerts.

□■□■□■□▨□■□■□■■▨□▨□▨■□▨□■▧■■▨

In the dorm...

"Great!!!Now all of you have gathered. Let me introduce to you , your new manager.Please,do come in", exclaimed Yoo.

All of Bangtan are now gathering around their living room as their manager come in with someone who is still standing in front of the doorstep.As their manager told the person to come in,all of them looked rather shocked to see that it was a girl.

The manager quickly told the person to introduce herself to all of us as he saw that our mouth are still gaping wide not knowing what to say.

"Annyeonghaseyo,choneun Min JinRi imnida.Nice to meet you.I hope that all of you can be nice to me", explained JinRi plainly.

"Wait a minute,aren't you our CEO's daughter?",asked NamJoon.

"*cough cough*I've to go.Just get to know yourselves.JinRi,you're going to start tomorrow.I'll call you then.Bye!", commented Yoo as he left the room.

BTS bid their goodbye to their manager hyung before turning back their head to JinRi.

"Well,are you not going to offer me a seat first before I told you my story?", asked JinRi back.

"Yeah,right.NamJoon scooted over, give a seat to JinRi-ah",remarked Jin as he scratched his head before patting the seat on the couch beside him.

JinRi was now sitting on the couch in between Jin and YooNgi with NamJoon sitting besides Jin on the other side.J-Hope,JiMin,TaaeHyung and JungKook are sitting on the floor.JinRi told them her story except for the fact that her relationship with YooNgi.

"Ooo,that's why.Well,I hope we can be on good term,JinRi-shi.Alright guys,it is our time to introduce ourselves", stated NamJoon.

Then,all of them stood up from their seat from the couch and the floor before standing in a line.

"2,3...annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida",shouted all of them altogether.

"Annyeong...I'm your hope,J-Hope"

"We've meet before,I'm Jin"

"Hi! I'm SuGa.. "

"Annyeong...I'm JiMin.. "

"Well,I'm the leader,NamJoon"

"Aa...annyeong.. I'm JungKook,the golden maknae"

"Hihi..you know me.. I'm TaeHyung"

All of them introduce themselves one by one.Then,JinRi shook her hands with the BTS members.

"So,JinRi how old are you?", asked J-Hope.

JinRi was about to open her mouth to answer him before TaeHyung suddenly interrupted her.

"She's 21 years old",replied TaeHyung.

JinRi only gave him a sharp glare as he interrupt her which make TaeHyung glanced away.If looks can kill,TaeHyung might already be dead.

"If that the case,we're all your oppa then except JungKookie as he is younger a year than you while Tae and me are a year older,JinRi-shi.", stated JiMin.

"Well,it looks like that.Please,drop the honorifics with me.Just called me, JinRi-ah,it is better.I hope we all can be close soon,oppas,Tae and JungKook", JinRi stated.

"Yah!!! Why did you called JiMinie oppa?",exclaimed TaeHyung loudly.

"Since he is older,duh",JinRi replied.

"I'm older too",said TaeHyung.

"You're different,Tae",JinRi answered.

JinRi kept talking with the rest of Bangtan while TaeHyung is still sulking as JinRi did not want to call him oppa.Around 8.00 p.m. JinRi bid her goodbye to BTS.She could see that Tae still did not look at her.

"Goodnight,Tae oo...oppa",JinRi stated before leaving quickly as there is only TaeHyung and her left in front of the door.

TaeHyung kept smiling that night as he remember JinRi called him oppa.He felt as if  there is butterflies in his stomach.

♧Please,do vote and comment..😑😑 ★★