CHAPTER32...

NO ONE P.O.V
It was just a fine morning with the sound of multitude of birds chirping around. JinRi took a deep breath of the fresh air as she was opening her window pane. She still feel like she was in dreamland after last night. She could not believe that she was holding a title as TaeHyung's girlfriend right now or we could say as Bangtan sonyeondan's V's girlfriend.

After all the commotion last night, TaeHyung has sent her back towards her apartment until she reached and unlocked her door even though as per usual JinRi keeps refusing. Well, TaeHyung keeps telling how unsafe it is for a beautiful girl like JinRi to walk home alone as if their apartment buildings were not closed enough. Another reason that he came up with is it is his job as her boyfriend which makes JinRi rolled her eyes back then. JinRi cackled as she remembers TaeHyung's reaction which turns to a pout before he sulked as he saw her rolling her eyes. It took quite a while for her to persuade him back to his normal self only after she gave him a peck on his cheek. He was so damn cute she thought.

Without any more hesitation, JinRi quickly got ready herself for work. She put on a little bit of make-up so that she would not look either too pale or too caked up. She also remember to spray some perfume on. She grabbed a piece of toast and let it hanging in her mouth as she rushed to the door after drinking a glass of water to start the day.

JinRi was about to enter her office room without looking ahead when she heard a shout which startled her. As a quick reflect, she flung her bag and hit whoever or whatsover it is while closing her eyes. Then, she heard a familiar voice shrieking which makes her heart fluttered.

"Ahh..ahh..don't hit me, JinRi-ah", shrieked the voice as he was in pain.

JinRi opened up her eyes and began to realise that she was hitting TaeHyung just now.

"Omo!!! TaeTae, I'm sorry. I thought that it was someone else that trying to pick on me", replied JinRi as she helped TaeHyung to stand up because he was on the floor on a curling position to defend himself from JinRi's attack.

JinRi held TaeHyung by his arms and helped him to enter her office room. Luckily, there is no one who saw what had happened just now. TaeHyung kept rubbing her head which makes JinRi wondered if she had hit him that hard.

"Taetae, are you alright? You're not answering my question since then", remarked JinRi but TaeHyung still did not reply. "Well, if you are stil going to be like this I might as well leave right now", she continued before she stood up from the sofa that both of them are sitting on inside the room.

However, before she could stand up and leave, TaeHyung grabbed her wrist and dragged her sitting back. "Mi..mianei, JinRi-ah. I thought that I just want to fake sulking with you...but it hurts a little though", replied TaeHyung while pointing at his head.

"Aigoo..next time don't do it like that. Anyway, sorry if I hit you hard. Well, it's not totally my fault that you surprises me. Just come here and bend your head over", told JinRi.

TaeHyung bent his head over a little bit towards JinRi. JinRi caressed his head with care before she kissed the top of it causing him to be a little shock since JinRi does not seems like those who like to be affectionate. TaeHyung's wide grin appeared on his mouth.

"There you go. Does it still hurt?", asked JinRi.

"Nope but I think my right cheek is hurting too, JinRi-ah", lied TaeHyung while pouting.

JinRi knew that TaeHyung was lying but she decided just to play along with him.

"Oh really, come here let me give it a kiss too", answered JinRi trying to hold back her laugh.

JinRi was about to kiss his cheek before TaeHyung turned his head to face her, making she accidentally kissed his lip instead. She was too shocked about what had happened that she froze on the spot while TaeHyung's lip turned into a smirk before he went out of the room but not after she patted her head.