CHAPTER1...

NO ONE P.O.V
"Omma,appa we're home!",cried YooNgi and JinRi out loud.

"Yah!Do both of need to shout like that",commented their father,Min DongJun as he was shaking his head.

"Aigoo,our lovely son and daughter are back",replied their mother,Min YooRa while ruffling her children hair.

YooNgi and JinRi just kept giggling watching their parents action.Sometimes they even thought that their parents are more childish than themselves.

Their father,Mr.Min DongJun actually has his own shipping business that having many branches all over the world while their mother,Mrs.Min YooRa who is a former actress.Their mother has her own entertainment agency which in-charge of managing actors,actresses,and even k-pop idols.Its name was BH entertainment.
The artists under their mother agency including Bangtan Boys,Homme,and so on.

YooNgi and JinRi are very closed towards each other as blood is thicker than water.They always completed each other by playing together until one day YooNgi decided to tell their parents about his own plan about leaving the house to pursue his ambition.

"Omma,appa I have something to discuss about with both of you",remarked YooNgi as he just returned their home from DaeGu Art High School with JinRi alongside him.

"Well,what are you going to tell us,dear son",stated their mother calmly as she were about to sit on the sofa with her husband besides her.

YooNgi slightly sigh before he began his talk sitting across their parents besides JinRi,"I'm sorry but omma,appa I have decided that I'm leaving this house.I'm going to do what I love for my future from now on,...by myself.Don't worry,I won't dissapointed both of you including JinRi.I have decided to be an idol and I'm...going to give a go to an audition in your agency,omma.Please just pretend you don't know me and treat me like others...I wanted to try my own luck without any connections at all".

After YooNgi finished his sentences,there was a long silence in the room.YooNgi decided to break the silence as he hung his head low looking at the ground,"Soooo...what do you think".

"...Of course we would agree,dear.Why would you think we don't? I'm really happy right now as my son decided to follow my footsteps in the entertainment world",declared his omma while grinning.

"We would respect your decision,YooNgi,but soon or later you will also have to manage my business",exclaimed his appa.

"Don't worry,Yoon oppa,I will take care of omma and appa when you're gone but don't forget to contact us frequently... hihi",shouted JinRi as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks indicating she was sad about her brother's leaving.

"Thank you,all of you.I promised that I will do my best",whispered YooNgi as he was very touched by his family words.

All of them then stood up from their seats and make a big and warm family hug in the middle of their living room.