First night.

Brandon's POV.

When I got inside my house. I saw my moms and my dad in the living room. Everyone was cry. Well the parent. I think everyone else was upstairs. My dad patted a spot beside him.

I put my bag down and sat beside him.

"How are you doing?" He asked me.

Truthfully I'm happy because me and Callie are together. I can see her. She won't leave. I'm sad because she's not here with me. Plus she's hiding. But also my whole family is upset.

"Um I'm ok. " I lied.

"I know you guys were close. But we can't call in cause she ran away." He said. And he's right she ran.

"Ok. I'm fine if i know her she will be back. Can I go upstairs I'm tired." I said.

"Ya. Before you go to sleep can you please check on the others?" Mom asked me.

I just nodded and went up stairs. First I check on Marianna.

I knocked on her door and went in. She was just looking out the window.

"Brandon, she will be ok right?" She said.

"Yes. You know her. " she smiled.

Next was Jude and Jesus.

I walked in to see them both sleeping on Jesus bed. All I can do is smile.

I quickly went to my room and took out my phone.

C- Hey

B- heyy.

C- tonight gunna be rough.

B- awe. If you need me. I'm here.

C-ill be ok. I'm already tired and it's only like 1.

B-go to sleep.

C- but I need to talk to you.

B- Jude's ok. He's sleeping on Jesus.

C- really. That's good. I feel so bad.

B-you did what you needed to do.

C- I hate to ask but do u think you can come tonight. Just for the first night.

I thought. I can do this. I don't blame her.

B- ok ill get out. I promise. I don't blame you. It's creepy.

C- I owe you. I feel bad a was going to leave. And now your taking care of me.

B- Callie I'm here for you. Ill see you later.

C- bye.

After packing a couple more stuff. I sit and think of how I'm gunna get out.

As I'm thinking of ways to get out Jesus comes into my room.

"Hey. Where did you go this morning?" He asked.

"Just for a walk." I lied.

"Ok I can tell when everyone is lying. Just tell me." I started to think if he knows he can help me.

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone. If you do I will personally kill you." I said.

"Ok. Promise. "

"Callie came right back. I know where she is. ". I said.

"Dude you need to tell someone."

"I can't. Jesus we are together. She is so happy. And for once I fill normal. I have her."

" ok I won't. But she is ok right?" He asked.

" yes she's ok. A little shaken up. She can't come back. It's bad for Jude. Can you please do me a favour?" I asked.

"Yes. What ever you need. "

"Can you cover for me. She's scared it's her first night. She asked if I can try to get over there."

"Um I think I can. What do I say?" He asked.

"Just tell them something." I said. Thinking.

"Tell them I didn't feel comfortable staying here knowing Callie's missing. I need space or something. If they ask you anything go along that line. Ok. In gunna leave after dinner." I said.

"Ok. But make sure she's safe. For me. Ok. " he said. I nodded. And we both went down stairs for dinner.

At dinner everyone ate. My dad was still there. After 10 minutes of silence Jesus said.

"So are we going to school tomorrow?"

"I don't know it's up to you. I've all ready called in saying I'm not going." Lena said.

"Um I don't know if I want to go to school." I said. Everyone nodded.

After dinner I went up stairs and grabbed the stuff.

I texted Callie saying I was on my way. And text Jesus asking if I could sneak out.

He said it good.

I ran out quickly and quietly.

As I got up to the house I heard screaming. I ran inside and up the stairs to see Callie screaming in her sleep. I go to wake her up. She's sweating like crazy. I trying shaking her and after a couple of seconds she got up.

"Brandon." She gasped.

"I'm here. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yup just a nightmare. I'm fine. Thanks for coming." She said giving me a big hug.

"I needed to come. Now lets go lay down. " I said. I love her so much words can't describe. I'm hoping that was a one time thing. I hate see her like this.

Soon we fell a sleep on the ground. I held her close as she held on for dear life.

Before I go to bed I think to myself.

I have her. But what are the parents gunna do? How will they feel knowing I've been with her this whole time.