Jesus

Brandons POV

"Your Pregnant." The word left the doctors mouth. Ever one in the room stopped. They were all looking at Callie.

"I cant be"  She said trying to get up. I wrapped my arms around her and said.

"Shhhhh Its ok."  She broke from my hug and got up.

"Its not ok." she yelled. Jesus went over to her and she fell into his arms. He was rubbing her back. My dad was crying. I walked out of the room. I could hear Callie crying. This is the last thing we all would have had in mind.

Callies POV

I cant be. I kept saying to my self. I was sitting on my bed. Brandon has been on the chair while everyone else were in the waiting room. Soon Mike came in.

"Callie the doctor has something to ask you." he said. I nodded.

The doctor came in.

"Callie. Have you had sex with anyone else in the past two month?" yes I thought. Jesus and I had sex. It was once but I don't remember if he had a condom on. Brandon looked at me with sad eyes.

" No." I Lied.

"Can I Speak to the doctor." I asked. Every one was out.

"Callie, We think the baby I older then it should be. " He said.

'You didn't tell anyone right." I asked.

"No, but I need to know." he said.

"Yes I have it was about a month ago. " I said in tears.

"Callie it ok. " he said.

"What the chance that its that guys?" I asked talking about Jesus.

"Callie its about a 95% Chance that its with the first guy you had sex with." he said.

"Doctor may I go for a walk?" I asked.

"Yes Callie please do." and with that I got up. I got changed and left the room. Everyone was going to follow me but the Doctor told them not to.

I walked around and I find myself at the nursery.

"What ones your?" this girl asked.

"Oh none." I said sitting beside her.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Ya"

"I just found out im pregnant and, I got raped no longer then a week ago but I find out that there is a 95% chance its not his."

"Isnt that good/" she asked.

"But the other guy is my boyfriends Foster brother. Me and him were together for a bit."

"Well, If I was in you place I would tell everyone the truth." I sighed.

"Thanks for talking." I said getting up.

"no problem. Good luck." I smiled and walked back to my room. Before I got to my room someone pulled me in the other direction.

"Jesus, whats wrong?" I asked him knowing whats wrong.

"Is the baby mine?" he asked.

"Jesus there is a 95% chance that you are." I said quietly.

"Callie." he said pulling me into a hug.

"Jesus, Brandon's going to hate me." I cried.

"He wont. I promise." he said kissing my head.

"We should get back." I said. We walked back to see everyone talking to eachother. Well I was only Mike and Brandon.

"Callie." Brandon said hugging me.

"Callie, you can go home." The doctor said.

"But I want you here next week" he said.

"Ok," I went and grabbed my stuff and walked to the car. When Mike got in he said,

"Ok so who's child is that callie?" Mike said.

"Callie, I want to know so I can help you."

"It is 95% Jesus." I cried.

"Callie its ok. Lets go home." with that he started to drive home. I don't know who's I want it to be. I thought. that's when I got a call.

C- Hello

D- Its your Doctor

C- Yes

D- Callie we know who is the father of your child.

D- Its the one that you had sex with first

C-thank you

-----end of call-------

"Its Jesus's "

A/N

Ok guys I was bored and I wrote another chapter. So yes I know. "what are you writing?' well I thought this would be a fun twist and different then other stories. Share, Vote. So my goal is to get to 5k by the end of the year. I know its far but that's my goal. Thanks and wish me good luck for high school. I luv u all

-Taylor