Going out

Callies POV

So Jesus decided that we are going out today. He gives me his sweater and his sunglasses.

"Where do you want to go?" i asked him.

"We are going to the fair, So we can go on the big wheel and I can kiss you on the top of it." He says kissing me.

"Ok, But can we get some candy?" i ask. I havent had Candy in for ever

" Yes of course any thing for you." he says in a really posh vocie.

He grabs my hand and we walk outside. This is the first time i've been out side since i got back here.

I just stop and take in everything.

"You ok" Jesus asks me.

"Oh ya. I'm just really happy to outside." i say looking at him.

We start to walk to the fair ground.

It took us about 30 minutes to get to the grounds. As soon as we got there Jesus pulled me towards the candy shop we got up a bunch of stuff like Chocolate and all types of Gummy Candies. He takes my hand and we start running towards all of the rides.

After getting some ticket we went to a couple roller coasters.

After a couple of hours just hanging holding hands walking around and having fun we decide its time to go back home.

Jesus POV 

I had so much fun today with Callie. Right now im getting ready to go back home when Callie says,

"I feel like I'm using you."

"Why?" I ask

"because  I love Brandon and " I cut her off by smashing my lips on to hers.

"Don't you think I know that. And I know that you know that we need each other more then anything right now." I say.

"I need to go but ill Text you later" I say running out the door.

A/N ok guys I know it was short but the next chapter I will start working on night then It should be up in the 2 days.  Again thank you