3 weeks

Callies POV

Its been 3 weeks since I lasts saw Liam. Its been 3 weeks since I talked to anyone but Brandon. Its been 3 weeks since I had people lie to me. Its been 3 weeks since the doctors told me he would be ok. Its been 3 weeks since I stood in the hospital and saw my best friend die. Liams gone, Forever.

We went to go see him. He didn't look good. I knew something wasn't right. I asked the doctor and he said that Liam would be ok. Minutes later doctors flooded the room and Brandon and I were pushed out. They told us that he had internal bleeding that they didn't find fast enough. So I just watched him die. I saw the look on his face as he slowly faded into darkness. I saw the pain and the sadness on his face. It just disappeared. They told us that if they had known about the bleeding that he would have lived.

That day Brandon took me to a meadow. It was full of flower, of all colours. There he told me that everything will be ok. There he told me that Liam died happy. I asked him why. Brandon said, Because I forgave him.

That's the last day I went outside. We went back to my place and I locked my self in my room. Brandon comes in and checks up on me. Makes sure I eat and drink. No one else bothers me. I like it that way.

I cant even look and Jesus. Brandon told me that at home Jesus is angry. Lena moved Judes bed to Brandons room Because Jesus would jut stand there being rude to him. They even brought Jesus to a doctor and he said its normal because ever ones is saying that he cant be apart of the babys life. I am trying my best to feel for him but its so hard. He has hurt me so much.

Right now Im laying in bed with Brandon. We just watched Avengers.

"Hey babe do you want to go somewhere?" he asked,

"I know what happened, but i think it would be good for you."

" Um ok." I said getting up.

"Really, Your going to get out of your room?" He said sounding surprised,"

"Yes now get out so I can get changed." I said.

" OK OK im going." He said getting out. I quickly put on a pair of sweat pants and one of Mikes shirts. I look at my self in the mirror. My hair got quite long. Im showing a lot and im only a month or so. I go out side of my room to see Mike and Brandon talking.

"And she lives." Mike said coming over to me and hugging me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Im alive un like some people." I said grabbing my jacket.

"Oh hun. Its ok." Mike said coming towards me again. This time I backed away.

"Brandon and I are going over to his house. We should be home by 10." I said.

"Love you." Mike said to both of us.

"Love you too." I said looking at him. Mike is like my father. So I do love him. Brandon said his goodbye.

The drive was ok I guess. Brandon was telling me how everyone misses me and how I need to see them.

When we got there everyone was out side. A smile filled my face. I got out really fast and ran to my family.

"Your here. I've missed you." Jude said hugging me.

"Yes Im here." I said. Then suddenly a voice said coming from the house,

"Its been 3 weeks."