explianing

Callies POV

"So please explain."

"So something happened on the day of your wedding. And that caused Jude and I to get into a big fight. Right then and there I knew I needed to leave. So I packed up and left. I walked to Wyatts. I knew that he was going away, moving. I also knew that he would let me go with him. We got into the car and started driving I told him everything, that's when he stopped and turned the car around. He told me tat I couldn't leave. But I also told him that couldn't go back home for reason. He then told me there was this old house close to here that know one lives in. So I agreed and he took me there. From there I texted Brandon. He came over that day and stayed the night with me. Soon he told Jesus so it would be easier to sneak out. From there they visited me every day at lunch and soon that became twice a day, Once at lunch and once later. I stayed there for about a month and 2 weeks. I just didn't think I would be able to come back and face everyone. But today I said I was ready because I was done with hiding."

I said with some tears forming in my eyes.

Jude was hugging me so tight. I saw Stef, Lena and Mike all looking at Jesus and Brandon with disproving looks. then Jesus said looking,

"There's more." I know we are going to have to tell them.

"What is it?" Mike asked

"The thing that made me leave was at your wedding Brandon and I kissed. Jude walking in on us. He was so mad. I knew what I felt for Bandon wasn't aloud so that night I left because I knew I couldn't let any thing get in the way of Jude getting adopted. So that's why I left. But the reason I called Brandon is because I knew he felt the same for me. WE started dating that day. But a week or so after we broke it off because it was to hard. One night Jesus came over late at night and we kissed. He stayed the night. From that day on we thought we needed each other so he continued to come over every night. So  tonight Jesus said we needed to tell Brandon and tonight I told Brandon al of my feeling to him. We got back together and that's why I thought it was time to come back."

I said with tears running down my cheeks. Brandon hugged me and I hugged back so tight. I know they will kick me out today even right now.

"Wow" Stef said. Jude walked away. I went to go grab his hand when he said,

"My sisters a slut" and ran to his room. I looked at Jesus. He is my best friend he ran to my side and hugged. I couldn't even look at anyone.

"Moms it was me who kissed her. I thought it would bring her and Brandon back together and it did. Guys they are so happy. Moms she is not a slut. It was me. Moms, Moms!!" Jesus yelled. They look surprised.

Soon Mike ran over to us and hugged me. "Callie despite what people said or haven't said, Its ok"

Brandon was at my side looking at me. I know what he was thinking. We both leaned in and soon are lips touched. God. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. We broke apart so see Lena and Stef up walking over to us.

"Callie, We are happy for you and Brandon. We wont adopt you but we will give you a home to stay. Callie we really missed you." Lena said hugging me. "But we do have a couple rules" stef said

"Door opened at all time. No kissing in front of the kids. And do we need to give the talk." Mike said. We all laughed.

"Oh ya, Callie make up with Jude. I think he is just mad because you left." Lena said.

"Ok I will tomorrow I think ill just let him cool down tonight." I say. I look around and see that its only Brandon, Mike, Lena, Stef and I.

"Everyone went to bed you should to in your own bed." Lena said.

we said are good nights and went up stairs.

"goodnight"  I said to Brandon giving him a kiss.

"Night."

I went into my room to see Marianna sitting on my bed.

"I missed you so much you know that." she said getting up and hugging me.

"I know and im so sorry, but the boy have told me about what you have been doing. Can you promise me that you are not going to do that anymore.' I say to her .

"Yes" She said smiling.

"So I juts have one question, Why did you and Jesus do that stuff?" she said

"Dude we were confused. Never again ." I say laughing.

"Well good night" I say.ad I fall into a deep sleep.

A/N I think this is a longer chapter. Everything seems ok, Beside Jude. THANKS FOR READING