Part four of the second book

Brandons POV

 screwed up. Big time. She hates me. I hate me. That video of her talking to Liam, it pu me to tears. She needed someone to be there and nobody was. The stuff she said. How she wishes it wasnt Jesus's. How she wishes that her and I didnt kiss. I would stil love her that same way but she would be my sister. 

She thinks that Liam would be a good friend. Makeing sure she goes to school. How he would be the prefect friend. She loves Liam. I know that and now the whole world knows that. 

She said she wishes she would have just left. That it would be better. That I would happy. Sh thinks she knows everything. But things just end bad for her. Commiting suicide. How she thinks that Liam would never stop looking. And when he found her they would get back together. She talked about how they would get married. Of course we would come. I can never forget her. Does she think about growing old with me?

I know we fight all the time now. I hate it too. I know she misses Jesus. We all do.  When she said she doesnt regret being with Jesus. I was pissed off. So she talked about how she didnt want the baby and stuff but then she said that she doesnt regret it. 

How can she think i dont love her. I love her so much. I not even a question. 

When she came back just to take Cole and leave. It hurt me. But i guess shes hurt. I was the one who said, Hes not my kid. It was out of anger. Iwent over to Moms house. I saw Mom/ Lena.

"Wheres Callie?" She asked. 

"Didnt you see the video?" I asked. She shook her head. Marriana came downand slapped me.

"Your really a ass. Hurting her like that." She screamed. She pasted the Phone over to mom and she looked at me.

"Brandon." She said. I looked down.

"Where is she?" they asked.

"This woman took her and Cole in." I said.

"She had a little girl with her. Blond hair." I explained.

"I know who your talking about.. The womans name is taylor. Her daughter died a couple years ago. The little girl is her daughters. Callies safe." Mom said going up stairs. 

"I didnt mean to hurt her." I said to my sister.

"But you did." And she walked away. I went looking for Jude, but then i remembered that he's at a friends house.I sat on the couch. Only with my thought. I hope she knows im sorry.