Lena birthdayparty part 1

Callies POV.

When I woke up i felt strong arms around me. I knew whos they were. I was so upset about Brandon. But I need to let him explain first.

Bu right now i snuggled into Jesus's arms.

"I know your up." I heard Jesus laugh.

"Five more minutes." I said putting my head to his chest.

"I thought you would be hungry and I was going to make you food." he said.

"Wait, im up." I said getting up. He started laughing.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked getting up.

"I don't know but get out go make food." He laughed but got out. I decided to call Brandon. I need him to explain.

B-Callie

C-Brandon what happened yesterday.

B-nothing.

C-I heard a girl Saying come back to bed we don't have all day.

B- Oh my god. It was for the play. I'm helping out. The thing her and I were building was a bed.

C-So tomorrow when I go back to school I can see this bed.

B- Callie yes. I was thinking since it was skip day at school that I could come over.

C- I miss you.

I cried into the phone.

B- Ill come over now.

C- luv you.

B-luv u too

------------------------- end of call

I got up and went to the kitchen to see Jesus making pancakes.

"Yay pancakes." I say jumping on him making him fall, Now I was on top of .

" Brandon's Be nice. And remember you don't tell him bout the baby." Jesus nodded as I got up. soon there was a knock at the door. I ran to open it. I saw Brandon starring at me.

"Hey Brandon." Jesus said from the kitchen.

"Hey. I miss you, Im sorry for being distant." I said hugging him.

"Shhh its ok. Im sorry." he said. hugging me right back.

"Why? You sent me over a cook." I Laughed pointing to Jesus, Brandon laughing with me.

"Hey all your girl friend does is sleep and eat." Jesus said as we walked to where he was

"I swear that's how I got her up, saying I was going to make her food." I know Jesus hats how Brandon doesn't know that he's. But I know that everything will be ok.

"Oh ya would you like to go to a party with us?" Brandon asked.

"What Party?" I said.

"Jesus didn't tell you?" Brandon asked.

"Nope."

"Well its Lena's birthday party. Your going now get ready." He demanded laughing. I went into my room and picked out a pair of jeans an I tank top. I went out to see Brandon and Jesus making out. I kinda sat there for a second. you couldn't see me. I heard Brandon yell.

"What the hell man."

"Im sorry." and with that I went out. Brandon was giving Jesus the death glare I just wonder what the hell.

Jesus POV.

So Callie went to get changed and I was sitting here with Brandon.

"So dude why are you acting so weird around me?" Brandon asked me.

"No reason." I lied. Of course it weird. Im the father of his girl friends child.

"Come on. " He said moving closer to me. I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"I'm gay. And I have feeling for you. " Don't judges me. First thing that came into my head.

"Your joking right " he laughed. So I did what any guy would do. I kissed him. And I hated it.

I'm doing this for Callie I kept saying to my self. Brandon soon pushed me away.

"What the hell" he yelled.

"I'm sorry" I said as Callie came out.

Ewww I'm so grossed out. I kissed Brandon. He might hat me now but when he finds out that I got his girl friend pregnant. He will hate me much more.

Callie's POV

Brandon is so mad when we were in the car. I know. I think I know why. I grab his hand and squeeze it tight. He looks at me and smiles. I look back I see Jesus look upset.

We finally pulled up to the house that kicked me out. The house that hated me. The house where my brother is. The same brother that doesn't know about me being pregnant, or that I got raped. Brandon grabbed my hand. 

"Its ok, Your are date." He said looking at Jesus. Jesus comes and grabs my hand.

"Its us only us." Jesus said looking at both of us.

"Its been us for awhile." I say. Jesus puts his arm around me.

"Your like my little sister." he says. I smile as Brandon put his arm around me.

"We both love you. Now lets get inside." he says as we walk in the backyard. Its almost like their wedding. Lights lite up everywhere. People dancing. I see Jude dancing with Marianna. Brandon kisses my head.

"Your ok. " he grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor. I see that Lena see's me and so does Stef.

I drag Brandon to Lena.

"Happy birthday, Im sorry I didn't get you a gift." I say hugging her.

"Oh its ok. Im happy your here. Have fun please. " I smile as a drag Brandon and Jesus both out to the dance floor.

We all start dancing. Soon Jude and Marianna come join us. We all just have fun. Soon Jesus whispers in my ear.

"Come talk to me." I let go Of Brandon and follow Jesus.

"Because of you Brandon thinks I have a crush on him." he says as I laugh.

"Ok so that's why you kissed him." I say.

"Yes." he says hugging me.

"Its ok. Ill talk to him." I can feel him nodding.

"Callie I want to know what you are doing with are baby?" I pull back looking at him.

"Im keeping it. Im not going to give it away." I say.

"Your the father. I want you in his or hers life. But I cant do it." I say as I walk away.

"What do you mean." he says pulling me closer to him.

"I mean. It cant found out your its father. Jesus understand. I cant hurt Brandon again." I say ith a couple tears coming down my face.

"Callie." he said pulling me to him.

"I Understand." I look up at him and smile.

"I want you to know that I love you. Your my best friend."  I say.

"I know. Now go get your boy friend."

I smile and run to Brandon.

Jesus's POV

I love her. I was always love her. But she loves Brandon. I cant break them up. But I will be part of that baby's life.

A/N

Omg guys. I cant believe that im up to 6K.

I lovw you guys. Sorry for not updating all week. Ive had so much home work.

I luv u guys.

-Taylor