Liam

Callie's POV

I stood there in shock. Liam still got to me, Even in jail. He still found a way to make me cry. I started to walk up stairs. When I got in side the house mike was cooking something.

"Callie are you ok?" he asked coming over to me.

"He-he got to me." I whispered handing him the note. I saw as he read it over.

"so what are you going to do?" he asked.

"I don't know. But I think im going to visit him." I said sitting down.

"Ill call in and make you an appointment. " mike said walking to his room.

God. I'm so pissed of at everyone thing right now. But really who do I call? My loving boyfriend who is probably confused about me right now or do I call the father of my child that is so loving and is the only person who would under stand?

I sat there just looking at the phone. I love Brandon. He is my BOYFRIEND. So I picked up the phone and dialled his number.

B- Hello

C-Hey

B- Hey are you ok?

C- No.

B- What's wrong?

C- Can you please come over?

B- Ya ill be there in five minutes.

----- End of call.

Brandon's POV

I quickly made my way down stairs when something hit me.

Callie's pregnant, and I'm not the father and she got raped. And I'm her boy friend but she wouldn't talk to me at the hospital. Maybe she needs her best friend. Not me . I know she said she wanted me but maybe if I send her best friend everything will be better for now. Then her and I can try to go back to normal.

Now I just need to get her best friend. Jesus.

I ran back up the stairs to find him sitting on his bed.

"Hey do you want to go see Callie? I think she needs her best friend." I asked.

"Ya." is all he said before going down stairs and going to see Callie.

Callie's POV

Mike said that I can go see him when ever I want but to be careful. I'm waiting on the couch for Brandon to come. Finally there's a knock on the door.

I get put to answer and when I see Jesus at the door. I quickly let him in.

"Hey Brandon said you might need your best friend." He said ask I hugged him tight. 

"Jesus, he wants me." i cired.

"Shhhh who wants you?" He asked.

"Liam." i cired pulling him tighter.

" He wont get to you." He said.

"No but he wants me to meet him in jail." Jesus pulled back.

"Im not going to tell you not to go, but i will tell you that I'm gping with you." I smilied.

"When do you want to go?" He asked. Then Mike walked in.

"Well if you want I can drive you now. Visting hours just started." He said. I looked at Jesus.

"Um ya." Mike grabbed his stuff and Jesus put his arm around me. We got into the car and went on are way.

Stefs POV

So ever since Callie got raped Brandon wont talk to us. It's not like he talked to us anyway. I do feel a bit bad for kicking her out. She happy right now and so is everyone eles. We still havnt found the guy who did that to Callie. Lena has been very upset with me. And I've been not the happiest and i think the kids know. Jude doesnt no about Callie and we are planning to keep it that way.

Im sitting on the chair when Brandon came down.

"Where Jesus?" i asked.

"With Callie." Yup my kids like to sneak out and be with her.

Jesus's POV

When we got there and we signed in. We Were waiting  for the doors to open. I promised Callie i would stay by the door but im worried. The doors opened and there I saw Liam on the other side of the glass. He was smiling, when he saw Callie.  Callie looked at him and then looked at me. She gave me a big hug. I kissed her head. She let go of me and sat down in front of liam.

A/N

Hey guys. So a cliff hanger. I know im sorry but im working on the new chapter today and it will be up tomorrow. So Again/. when i get 5k reads i will do a double update and that should be fun. So thanks for reading. Luv you all. Oh ya one more thing. Im reading city of glass. The 3rd book in the series The Mortal Instruments. And if you guyys have read it or is reading it tell me cause i talk lots about it. So guy messgae me. Anyways the foster will be out soon just hang in ther. LUV you - Taylor