Today

Stefs POV

Right now Lena and I are laying in bed trying to sink everything in.

Callie's back.

She's dating Brandon.

Callie and Jesus dated.

Are two sons have been lying to us for almost two months.

Jude hates Callie

Jesus and Brandon will do anything for Callie.

We cant adopt Callie.

But we cant Kick Callie out.

God there is so much going on. I don't know anymore where every ones heads anymore. Mike seemed so happy for Callie and Brandon. I really don't feel comfortable with Callie living here anymore.

"Hey, Hun." I said to Lena

"Ya"

"Callie is a very bad influence, Im having second thoughts." I say

"do you really want to kick her out" She says

"No but right now im think we need to try to find her another home." I say

"But why?" She asks

"Because, She dated Jesus and is dating Brandon. They will do anything for her. They all could end up in a bad place" i say.

"Fine, we will tell her and the boys tomorrow." and with that we btoh went to bed. All i was thinking about is how are we going to tell them.

Callies POV

I wake up and go strait down stairs. For some reason I am really hungry. I go down to see everyone sitting down.

"Hey we need to talk" Says Lena.

I go and sit. Stef and Lena look at eachother and start.

"We are going to look for a new home for you. We cant have you around the kids. We both think that you are a very bad influence. This also means after we find a home for you, you may not be able to see any of the kids except Jude. Only if he wants you guy will vist eachother for no more then an hour each time." i stoped.

Every one just standed there in shock. I looked at Brandon had tears so did all of the other kids including Jude. I felt discusted with them. Last night they told me eveyrthing was ok. I took one last look and walked uot of the house. I texted the only person that i knew who understand. Mike

Last night he told me if i have any problems and want to run away again to come to him. I quickly texted him asking him to pick me up at the corner.

As soon as he pulled up i jumped in his car and started crying.

"Callie what happned." he asked.

"They are kicking me out and im not aloud to see any of them again." i say

"Im going to bring you to the police. Your not in trouble but im going to get some paper." he said.

"What paper. " i aske3d.

"Papers stating im ur guariden. You can still date Brandon because Im not adopting you. See i thought of this lastnight. If they ever kicked you out we can do this." He said. All i can do is smile. I gave him a really big hug.

"Thank you ." i said.

"Oh dont worry about it. Now lets go get those papers and go get your stuff." That day i knew that i do have someone.

Brandons POV

I stayed there in shock. Everyone did. I saw callie walk out but i didnt go after her because i know that she needs space i also knwe that i need to kick my moms ass.

"I cant belive you guys." i said running at them. Jesus got up and held me.

"She has been through enough. She thought she had a home but i guess not. Oh guy: i said facing the twins.

"Watch out they are going to kcik you guys out next." with that i got up and went to my room make sure they heard me slamming it.

Callies POV

So we went to the police. They were all really nice. I told them that they kicked me out so that gives Mike the ok to do the stuff. Right now we are on are way back to Brandons house to go get my stuff.

"Its ok I will be here." Mike said. We were walking to the door. I knocked. Soon Stef answered.

"Well Callie go to your room right now you are grounded." She said.

"Actaually she is not, Im her Caregiver and right now she needs to go get her stuff." Mike said.

"what." She said . Soon everyone was at the door.

"Mike is my Caregiver. Not my Dad but Im in his care now." I say nervously

They let me in and I went to my room.

i tunred around to see all of the kids.

"I will still be aorund dont worry." i say.

"We dont think what moms are doing is right." says Jesus.

"Callie" i heard Brandons. I ran up and hugged him.

"Im with your dad. Brandon he is saving me. You can come vistet me when ever you want all you need to do is come to your dads." i say trying to calm him down.

"I knw. but what about everyone else." He asked.

"You guys can come to. " I say . We all pull in for a group hug. Mike came up.

"Guys come over to my house when ever you guys want." He said joing the hug.

we all went down stairs. I hugg the kids good bye. They all went back up stairs with out a word to Lena and Stef. We went into Mikes car. He said.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes today is my new start"