Brandon

Brandon

Brandon's. POV

I just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's gone. Moms and Dad were down stairs talking about what happened.

She went to go see LIAM. That's what happened. She blames me for being mad. Wouldn't you be mad that your girlfriend is with a guy who rapes her. And now she's probably with Jesus talking about her feelings with him and he hitting on her and the baby is just sitting there.

She got raped more then once and now she's having a baby with one on the guys.
And now she broke up with me. How can she. We've been through so much. I can't be here anymore.

I quickly opened the window and jumped out landing on my ankle. I fell straight down to the ground. I could hear a car pull up to a got up ever tho my ankle killed. I started to run (if you can even call it that.) until I tripped on something and hit my head. All I remember seeing is grass lots of grass before blacking out.

Callie's POV

Mike decided to pick us up. All of us were really worried about him. We pulled up and Jesus looked worried.

"I checked and he wasn't in there. " Lena said running out of the house.
"It ok. We will find him. " I said getting out of the car and running inside to Brandon's room.

I stood there in shock. Everything was messed and broken. I was soon joined by Jesus.
I made my way to the window and saw that it was opened. I looked down outside the window and saw Brandon's jacket. I ran back down stairs and outside. I ran to the jacket. I picked it up and saw a little bit of blood. I dropped it and yelled for Jesus. He felt arms around me and I knew it was Jesus.
"Let's split up." Mike said.

"Jesus and Callie walk around. Look at the beach and school. Stef stay home. He might come back and Lena and I will drive around. " we nodded and took off.

Jesus and I went by the school and he wasn't there. I was really starting to get worried. Next stop was the beach.

"Don't worry. We will find him. " Jesus said as we walked up to the beach. There I saw a figure that was sitting on the ground. I looks at Jesus and he nodded. He stayed back as I ran to Brandon.
As I got close Brandon said.

"I don't want you near me. " I ignored him and sat beside him.
"What happened to your ankle?" I asked.

"I hurt it. Now again I don't want you near me. " he said.

"That wasn't the only reason that I broke up with you. " I said as he looked at me.

"Please tell me cause I don't get it. " he said. Crying. I knew I needed to do it. But in some way I thought I couldn't do it. I thought for a second that lying to him would he better. I stood up and said.

"The baby's Jesus's. " he looked at me with sad eyes.

"What?"

"Jesus is the father if my baby. That's why I broke up with u. " I sAid as I slowly walked away.

"Callie you won't sleep with me but you'll sleep with my brother. How nice. " he said coming to me.

"Brandon. "

"Callie. I don't want to hear it" and with that he walked away. I stood there only with my thoughts.

Jesus's POV

I saw Brandon walking away and I ran to him.
"Get away from me. " he said pushing me on the floor.

"Get away from me. I don't want you to be near me. I trusted you. But you went a head and fucking my girlfriend and now she's pregnant. "
I knew she was going to tell him.

"She broke up with you and we got together. She was never suppose it get pregnant. " and with that he walked away.

I quickly ran to Callie who's eyes were filled with tears.

"God I hate him." She cried.

"It's ok. It's ok. " I said hugging her.

"I want to go see Liam. " she said and I nodded.

Liam.

A/N

Don't you worry don't you worry child. Brallie will be back soon.

Taylor