The Kiss

Callies POV

Its now been a couple of weeks since I have been staying here. nothing much has changed besides me and Brandon.

Last week we decided to break it off because it was beginning to be to hard not being together all the time, plus he doesn't take the time to be with me and Im not happy about that.

So Jesus just finished telling me about how everyone is doing.

Jude is doing better. He doesn't talk any more. He doesn't talk at school. But when hes happy he smiles a lot.

Marianna is not the best. Her grades have been dropping. She is just not happy. I think the worst of all is when Jesus told me about her eating habits. She eat just enough to stay alive.

Lena has only just began going back to school. Some times a teacher will send her home because she is starting to get into a deep depression.

Stef stopped looking for me the other day. she explained to everyone that we will all meet again. She also said to everyone that she still wonders about why I left.

So right now Im laying on the boys talking to them.

"So they are starting my adopting thing for Jude tomorrow" Jesus said.

"Really, is he happy?" I asked

"I think. he smiles a lot when they talk about it" Brandon explained.

Jesus POV

So ever since Callie and Brandon broke up they both have been under the weather. Brandon hates coming here he tells me. So for what I had heard, Callie said that she needed a break and Brandon being Brandon just agreed.

So now I have a plan.

I have a plan to get them back together.

I need to kiss her.

Yes, I said kiss because if I kiss Callie it could unblock her mind and she will realize that her and Brandon are perfect together. Im just hoping she doesn't hate me after this.

"Hey we need to head back." Brandon says.

We all get up. Callie first hugged Brandon. Then she came to me, as we hugged I whispered,

"Im going to come over tonight don't tell Brandon."

Then we left.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. After dinner I went strait up to me room.

I kept thinking on what could happen.

-she could get mad and kill me

-she could not care

-she could enjoy it and we start to make out.

-or she could kill me

but its worth the chance. If this gets them back together then im good, plus I get to kiss a very pretty girl.

Around 11pm Mom (stef) comes up and tells us to go to bed. I go to lay down.

I wait 30 minutes then jump out my window.

As I start walking I realize what Im about to do. Im about to kiss Callie.

when I get there I stop. Im so nervous.

I go in and walk up the stairs to the room that Callie is in. Shes laying down with her head phones in.

I slowly go and lay beside her and when she turns her head she screams and jumps up.

"God Jesus" she said trying to catch her breath.

I quickly got up and ran to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you that much" I said.

"It's ok" she said going back to sit down.

"So what's up? Why you come here?" She asked.

"What I can't see my best friend. " I said.

"Yes" she said blushing.

"Ok this is what I want to ask you.

What's going on with you and Brandon?" I asked.

"Well I don't know. Like he is kinda distance and I don't know. It like there is something stopping us from being together. I really don't know.

All I know is that I really love him. For god sakes he is one of the reason I was going to leave. " she said.

A single tear left her eye. I brought my hand to whip her tear as I did that I leaned in as did she. Soon are lips touched.