Brandon

Callies POV

So it has been about a month and a bit since I came back. Life is really good now. Brandon and I are like besdt friends now. When ever he comes ver we laugh and hang and stuff. The boys now come twice a day. Some times its in the mroning and at lunch or sometimes it lunch and later but it doesnt matter to me aas long as i see my friend once a day I'll be ok.

Jesus and I are still doing what we are doing but in a better way. He still comes at night all the time and still hasnt got caught.

We dont just do that stuff anymore we actually talk about are feeelings and whats going on in are head. Like Lately he has been having problems telling this girl taht he likes her, But thats not only problem. The girl he likes is Mairannas best friend Lexi. So Ive been telling him just tell Lexi that he likes her and if she feels the same thats great and if Mairanna has a problem well that has nothign to do with him and Lexi.

I also talk about my probelms like how its so hard to be so close to Brandon and not date him. He got back together with his ex and they are happy. Jesus tells me that she is over all the time. He always needs to lie to her about going out to see me. Im hoping she breaks up with hi8m, Wait no Callie do not think that. I dont care as long as hes happy, right thats all the matters is his happiness.

Anyways right now I am sitting on Brandon's lap eating fries and laughing.

"So I was in Brandons room talking to him when we hear yelling across the hall. We run over to see a shirtless guy in Mairannas room." Jesus said.

"Your joking right" i say. I really dont think that she would do that.

"But she did." Brandons said pushing me off of him.

i look down to my phone ot see that i got a text from jesus.

J- I'm telling him.

I Look up and shake my head when Jesus says.

"Brandon we need to talk."

"Yea what is it?" he asks.

"Callie and I have been spending more time together." Brandons looks at me.

" Sit down." I say as he does.

"So one night Jesus came to see me. We were talking about you when we kissed. Jeusu said he only did that becuase he thought it would clear my head. After that day we kept doing that but every thing we did i felt closer to you. So every since that night we have been talking and kissing." I say and quickly as possable.

"OK" he said as he was walking away. i quickly ran after him.

"BRandon you dont get it. Both me and jesus knew that i was in love with you, That I am in love with you. I was lonely. I knew i made a mistake by breaking up with you. Then you got back together with your ex and i thought or i know that your over me and that you thought that i was over you, but the truth is that ive always loved you not anyone else and i never ever got over you and i dont think that i ever will.'

i say with tears falling from my eyes.

He turns around and walks over to me forcing my head and pushing his lips onto mine.

"Callie I was never over you. I Love You." he says and we continued to kiss. then we Heard Jesus.

"Are we ok?" he asks Jesus.

"yes but if you ever kiss my grilfriend again i will kill you." He said in a joking tone.

"Oh ya one more thing." i say

"Yes"

"i think im ready"

A/N ok guy. Brallie is back together and the world is good.

Again thank you for the votes and the read. I LOve you all.

The next one will be up today of tomorrow.