Lena's birthday party part 2

Callie's POV

I run to Brandon and start dancing with him. I see Jesus smiling at at us.

I can feel peoples eyes on me but I shake it off. Why would they be looking At me? I asked my self.

"Hey do you want to head up stairs for a bit?" Brandon asks me.

"Um sure". I say as he takes my hand and leads my up to his room. When we get up there I see his bed made, everything is so neat. It's like when I left I thought.

"So um I wanted to play you a song" he said sitting by his piano. He looked nervous.

"Go a head. No one has ever wrote a song for me." I say. I feel so happy inside. He wrote a song for me.

"So I've never written a love song,

Ever in my live.

I've tried and I've tried,

To make it sound good.

Try not to laugh,

as I go on.

I know it's laughable.

I'll try not to make it cheesy,

I swear it not what I'm trying to do.

You mean so much to me,

Can't you see I'm shaking.

I'm so nervous,

I feel sick.

That what you do to me.

You make me sick in the right way.

You make me happy,

Smiley,

And weird.

But what I'm trying to say is,

That I love you. I love you so much.

So that's my love song

I saw you smiling.

Not so cheesy.

As I wanted.

I love you

I love you"

He stopped playing the piano as tears roll down my cheeks.

He comes over to me and sits beside me. He hugs me as I hug back. He rubs my back. As I still cry.

"I love you so much" I say pulling back.

"I love you too. " He says as we both lean in. Are lips touch and I put my hands around his neck and his hands go around my waist. As slowly lays pulling me with him.

We pull back and look at each other. It's like for once I'm not bothered by anyone. No one can hurt me in any way.

"I'm so sorry" I say getting up.

"About what?" he asked also getting up.

I thought about this for a bit now. I'm not going to lie to him about going to see Liam. I just think he won't freak out as much now.

"I went to go see Liam. Actually more then once. " he stood there. He took a couple steps towards the door. He looked up and I saw disappointment written all over his face.

"He hurt her. " He said taking a step towards me.

"I know" I said taking a step back.

"More then once" he said, again taking a step towards me.

"Trust me I know. " I said taking my phone out.

"Callie. Why?" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. I quickly shook it off.

"Because I wanted to. " I almost yelled. I quickly texted Jesus, telling him to come up here.

"Callie how can you want to see some one who hurt you?" he yelled walking towards me and backing me up into a corner.

"Because I did and I still do. " I whispered as he was too close to me.

"Maybe Jude was right. You do ,do stupid things" he said walking away.

"I guess you don't want me in your life right?" he said coming at me. I quickly moved and fell into some ones arms. I look up and see Jesus. I quickly wrap my arms around him.

"Brandon calm down" Jesus said as Mike walked in.

"Calm down. she went to go see a guy who raped her." he yelled back.

"I know and I'm happy she did." Jesus said helping me up.

"Because she wanted to. Isn't that what you use to say. She did it for her. Not for you." and with that Jesus picked me up and brought me down stairs.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"No" I cried as he he brought me to Mikes car.

A/n

I'm sorry. I have had so much home work. Will try to update ASAP

Love u