Cupcake Taco

Liams POV

So Callie just left. I missed her and I can't believe what I did to Callie. Now sending Josh to do that to her and what I did to her when we were younger. I feel so dumb and stupid. But I can sleep good knowing that she had forgave me and that she knows that she can come to me when shes upset.

So when she told me she slept with Jesus I thought she was joking and now's she's have HIS baby. I told her I will help her and I will. Im hoping I can help her enough. I can't wait for her to come back and visits me.  

Callie's POV

When we got home I decided I was going to call Brandon. Right now Jesus is on the phone with one of his moms. He's asking them if e can stay over. Mike doesn't care but he needs there permission. Im in my room looking at Brandons number. I quickly press it thinking about what I should tell him.

B-Hello

C-Hey

B-Hey You ok?

C_ Ya do you want to come over tomorrow after school?

I Decided not to tell him. He hates Liam with a passion.

B- Ya. I miss you.

C- I know. Ill see you tomorrow, im going to see if we have cupcakes.

He laughed.

B- ok see you tomorrow.

C-Bye. luv you

B-Luv you to.

------ End of call-----

As soon as I ended the call Jesus jumped on my bed.

"Sleep Over." He said.

"I want cupcakes in a taco." I said. Jesus giving me a weird look.

"Mike Callie wants a cupcake in a taco." he screamed to Mike.

"Ill go get some ill be right back." he shouted closing the door.

"You know you will get any thing you want." Jesus said laying down.

"I know." I said laying be side him. 

"I cant believe im going to be a -" I cut him off bye kissing his cheek.

"Please down worry." I said.

"OK I wont." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed liked his until Mike came back. We both got up and went to the kitchen. There we saw Mike putting Vanilla cupcakes into a hard taco shells. We both started to laugh. Mike looked up and started to laugh with us.

"Here are your tacos." he said passing me the plate.

"Thanks." I said as I walked over to the couch. I sat down as Jesus did. I out my feet on him and he looked at me weird.

"Who said you could put your feet on me?" He said.

"Your child inside of me." I smiled as I took bite of my taco. It was really good. Mike and Jesus were staring at me.

"Its so good." They both laughed.

We all ended up sleeping where we were.

The next morning I woke up to this bad feeling in my stomach. I started to run to the bathroom. I threw myself over the toilet.

Jesus's POV

I woke up to here someone throwing up in the bathroom. I ran there to see Callie. I went beside her and started rubbing her back. once she was done she fell onto me. I could tell she was tired. she wasn't responding to me.

"Mike." I yelled and he ran in.

"She passed out after throwing up." I said. I grabbed her carrying her bridal style onto her bed.

"Shes ok.  This is the first time she has done this. She tired. I'm going to call in. I want you to go home and go to school, OK" he said. I nodded.

Callies POV

When I woke up I smelt fish. I ran to the bath room and started to throw up. I soon heard Mike coming in.

"Your like stef. Cant handle fish." she said. I got up and hugged him.

"Im hungry." I said.

"OK well I made bacon and pancakes. You know where the whip cream is but I want you to eat a couple of carrots." he said. I nodded and went to the kitchen.

"I called in sick for you. after you passed out." he said as I was already stuffing my face. He jut laughed.

"Im going to work ok so be safe." he said kissing my head. Soon he was out the door.  I called Brandon.

B- Hello

C- Hey you still coming over?

B- Cant I got to go

--End of call--

I started to cry. Not Because he couldn't come. Because I heard a girl saying, "Brandon come back to bed we don't have all day." I couldn't stop my self. I decide to go visit Liam.

A/N

OK guys so I got 5K thank you guys. So this is one of the double update like I promise. Please don't worry about Brandon. I cried writing this.

Question.

What is Jesus going to do? you guys are talking about Callie but think about Jesus. Blah BLah BLah

Lub you guys till next update which will be soon. -Taylor