Yelling

Brandon's POV.

Everything went quiet when Callie ran upstairs.

"Does anyone know what's wrong?" I asked.

"Um well I went through Callie's phone today. I saw she was uneasy after I talked about Liam today. So I saw that she got a text from the jail. Liam got beat up really bad this morning. They needed to move him to the ER at the main hospital." Marianna said. We all went quiet again.

"I don't blame her. He's been her rock after she broke up with you. " Jesus said to me. Ok he really needs to shut up.

"And now she's dropped out of school. And he best friends in the ER. She's messed. " Jesus said. I got and went at him.

"Shut up. I know what I did wrong ok but your not her prince ether. " I yelled.

"And at least I'll be the dad that baby will need unlike you. " I said running up stairs.

I saw Callie sleeping on my bed. I smiled and laid beside her.

"Everything will be ok. " I whispered.

"I know. " she said turning to me, wrapping her arms around me.

Jude's POV

Everyone was yelling at Jesus except me.

"Ok everyone stop. " I yelled. They all looked at me.

"Ok. That's my sister. And Brandon's her boyfriend. And Liam's her best friend. And Jesus is the father of her baby. She's the one having the baby. Not anyone else.

Jesus stop acting like your the victim. Ok. It's not about how you feel. When was the last time you asked her if she was ok.

And stop trying to run her life. Ok. She's doesn't even want you in the baby's life. And wonder why. " I said.

I wonder why she was ever with him.

A/N

Double update.

Again check out my new story.

Love you guys.