What

Jesus's POV

As soon as I got home I locked my self in the bathroom. I slid down on the floor and started to cry. I cant believe this child. I got Callie pregnant. We did it once. And I know people always say "It can only take one time" but come on. Brandon will hate me for sure. And he will be so upset. But would he rather be that rapist guy then me. Like come on. But anyways. I don't know what she is going to do. Is she going to keep it? Im so confused. Mom will be so mad and so will mike. Callie's his best friend. And I just can't think straight. I'm dating Lexi. What will she say about? Ok wait. The kid might not be mind.  It could be the other guys, But I kinda want it to be mine. I would try to care for it.

I was pulled out of my thinking when someone knocked at the door.

"Jesus its Jude." I quickly got up and went to the door and opened it.

"Hey Buddy." I say walking through. I went to my room and sat down on my bed and texted Callie.

J-hey

C- Oh hey

J- what are you doing

C- Just sitting on my bed thinking about today

J- Ya same

C- If the baby is yours I don't want you to think you need to take care of us.

J- Of course I will. If its mine I want to take care of it. I don't want to be one of those dead beat dads we see on t.v all the time.

C- I know. Jesus. Just I don't know what the hell I'm going to do about this. Im too young and so are you.

J- Callie I know. Oh fucking trust me I know. Callie but we will get through this.

C- I know. How can I be around your brother?

J- I don't know.

C- God. Im going to talk to Mike talk to you later. Luv you. :)

J- :P Luv you too.

That's always comforting. We use to do this all the time. End are conversations like that. But for me I do really luv her but I don't know in what way.

Callies POV

When we got home I went to my room and sat down to think. Just about everything. To me this is like an episode of Pretty Little Liars. Its all so much Drama. When I was Texting Jesus it felt so different. And I have idea why. I went to the living room to talk to Mike.

"Hey" I said sitting beside him on the couch.

"Hey. Do you want any thing to eat?" he asked.

"No but I will want something later." I Say smiling.

"Callie. What do u want to do with the baby?" he asked.

"I want it to go somewhere nice. Mike I cant keep it." I say in tears. He hugs me and says.

"Callie you do what ever you want. But know this. What ever you do its your decision." I smiled.

"I think your son is mad at me." I say laughing I little bit.

"Hes not trust me. He cant be at you. He can be mad at anyone else but you." I started to laugh.

"Im really hoping I don't get those weird mood swings and eating habits."  he Started laughing.

"Its not those you be worrying about. That my job since I live with you. I get you the weird food and I live with your mood swings. You deal with the morning sickness." he laughed.

"I know your right." I smiled getting up.

"Do you want me to get the mail?" I asked.

"Um Ya sure." he said I was out the door. I go down stairs and greet the people that are down there. I go and get are mail go through it. It was all junk until I got to this small letter to me. I quickly opened it.

My dearest Callie,

Im hoping Josh wasn't so hard on you. I want to talk to you. Im in prison. as you know. Oh please come. We need to talk.  - Liam

A/N ok guys thanks for everything. So I went to high school. I have easy 1 semester but realy hard second but anyways. If you have something to say about how U want the story to be please don't say it. I find it hurtful. Luv u