Ch.19

Charlotte ran into the bathroom.
"Why are you all yelling?" Cory backed up from Michael to not scare the little girl. Maya noticed something peaking from her dress. She squatted down and looked at it.
"What's this Charlotte." She shrugged her shoulders and Maya moved her dress just enough to reveal the hickey. She stood up and punched Michael right in the nose.
"I didn't do anything."
"You said you wouldn't f*cking touch them." She pushed him into the bathtub.
"Charlotte. What did he do to you?" Asked Lucas.
"He told me not to tell."
"He's wrong." Said Maya.
"He kissed me all over."
"That's all, right?"  He asked.
"Ya." Maya was relived but still furious as Michael stood up and tried to grab her, only to be knocked out by Lucas.
--
Maya sat on the couch with her knees pulled to her chest, leaning against Lucas, and her hand interlaced with Alex's, who was on the other side of her.
"My son was arrested?" Asked Kermit after Cory had told him.
"What did he do?" Asked Lauren.
"Sexually assaulted your children." Said Alex.
"What?"
"He kissed me all over." Said an upset Charlotte, sitting in Farkle's lap. He looked shocked, upset and angry as Lauren went to comfort her daughter.
"Who else?" Everyone turned to Maya.
"Oh. I guess that's what was going on. Why didn't you say anything?"
"Because I didn't want to be the reason your son goes to jail."
"It's okay, Maya. It's not you fault. It's hard to know that your son belongs in jail but he does." Said Lauren.
"That takes a lot of courage to accept that." Said Topanga. Lauren brought Charlotte to her room.
"What exactly did he do to you?" Asked Kermit.
"Just raped me. A lot."
"What's a lot mean?"
"I don't want to talk about this."
"You have to. But it's gonna be okay." Said Lucas, pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.
"It wasn't often at first. Now it's about once a week." She said, quietly.
"Are you pregnant?" Asked Riley.
"I doubt it."
"Good."
"The police want to talk to you tomorrow. It will probably take a really long time. Get some sleep." Said Kermit. Maya sat up and followed Alex out.
A few minutes later, Lucas went to say goodbye when he saw her asleep with Alex's arm around her, him also asleep. He wondered if they could be more then friends. They knew that they couldn't.