Ch.26

Maya laid with Alex on his couch, watching 'friends' on a Saturday night.
"You know, all you need is evidence."
"Have someone see him seduce me?"
"Well, sorta."
"Case closed, a witness isn't going to do anything."
"Fine. I'll tape it."
"Ya. Never in a million years. Besides, that's illegal."
"Then you get proof."
"Like what."
"Leave a camera on, even if it only catches sound. It's enough to reopen the case."
"Only sound."
That night, Maya went home and sat on her bed, placing her phone taping but only facing the ceiling so nothing could be seen. The door bursted open as Alex waited in his room, for a call from Maya, saying she was alright. She was slammed against the wall and punched, thrown to the ground, and then kicked repetitively in the rib before pulling her clothes off and luckily not fully raping her but still scaring her. He noticed the phone and lifted it. As she got her shirt and shorts back on, her shirt so lose on her that it just barely covored her left breast, that barely still existed, falling off her shoulder. The shirt had always been large on her and now was horribly big.
"Are you recording the sound?" She shook her head. "Are you f*cking recording me. He he threw it against the wall, slamming her head into it the wall.
"I think that I'll just go get Charlotte then."
"No, do anything. Leave her alone." He slammed her head again, causing blood and pushing her to the ground and smashing his lips against her, punching her, and kissing her again. He finished by kicking her ribs again as she laid weekly on the ground and then leaving. She laid with tears falling down her face. She looked over to the broken phone, that had fallen at one lucky angle. It was looking at her. She pushed her self up and slowly crawled to it, lifting in up and turning it around. She ended the video, calling Alex.
"Are you okay?"
"Ya. Ya." She said, exhausted. " and I've got proof."
--
Season 3- June 3rd!