Whhyyy Stiched???

Stiched- "Hey C.E!"

Me- "*is watching Ridiculousness* What?"

Stiched- "Remember that day when I dared Masky to eat kidneys and for E.J to eat cheesecake-?"

Me- "... Yeah, why?"

Stiched- "and also when you were talking about that you had tried a kidney?"

Me- "..... yeah... why?"

Stiched-"I dare you to only eat kidneys for a month................................. ............................................................................................................................................ .......................... I regret nothing!"

Me- "...*eyes turn emerald green with black silts and sharp nails*.. curse you with a thousand curses...."

Stiched- "Guys come here!"

*Jeff, E.S, Dark, Eri, Toby, Masky, Hoody and... E.J*

E.J- "Okay, what is this about? I was in the middle of with a victim!"

Stiched- "C.E here is dared, by me, to only eat kidneys for a month!"

E.J- "... oh..."

Masky- "Pay-Back!"

Stiched- *puts a plate in front of me with a kidney on it*

Everyone becides E.J- *waits*

Me- "... *sighs*.. *picks up the kidney and takes a bite*"

Stiched- "???"

Me- "*swallow the bit of kidney*.. *Takes another bite and does same thing over and over until the kidney is gone*.. *cleans the blood off my lips*...
*Realizes that everyone is staring at me with a 'WTF' face becides E.J* ..... what?"

E.J- "*walks over to me and pats me on the back* The secret is out now."

Me- ".... you said that you were in the middle of with dealing with a victim, right?"

E.J- "Yeah?"

Me- "Mine if I come and help?"

E.J- "Not at all!"

*E.J and I walk together to the room holding the 'victim'*

Everyone- "*0_o/0_0*"