RRRUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

{{{So.., what's up everyone..? ... haven't updated this for like more than two months.., but i'm back now! I'm gonna be starting school in around like two and a half weeks. I think when school starts, I might just be able to update more, for that what makes me... I don't know. Had a good birthday over the summer of turning fifteenth, got to be with my family and some friends. I hope everyone had or is having an awesome summer and birthday if your birthday was over the summer too. Well, I feel like I carried this on for long, so enjoy the chapter.., or don't.., all depends if you like it or not I guess!}}}

I saw Jeff, who was sitting at the table, and ran up to him. I slammed my hands down onto the table, which caused him to look at me like I just lost my mind. "Jeff. Jeff. Jeffery! Jeff. Jeff!-" Before I could continue, he yelled, "WHAT?!" I kept quiet, but only just for a minute or two, just to build up the tension.

"... could you stop, you're actually starting to freak me out!" He said. I chuckled and said, "Yeah,sorryaboutthat,butyousee,thethingisthatyouhaveadare!" 

"... what..?" He asked.

"Heh, sorry about that! I came to tell you that you have a dare. Not like it's a new dued to the fact that we, mainly I, haven't done anything!" I said, speaking slower this time, but still a little quick. "... you mind telling me what it is?" He asked. "Oh yeah, heh, sorry! Well, EvieBaker1 said, 'I dare Jeff to kiss Jane and run away flipping her off.'"

...

..

.

"No, now quit pestering me." Jeff said boldly, but without any expression.., well... the most he could with a permanent smile on him. "Come oooooonnn, Jeff, please?" I asked again.

"No, brat." He said. "Oh, please, you're calling ME a brat!" I said.

"Coming for the one who hasn't updated in two months, hell, more!"

"I don't want to hear it, especially from you!" I said, annoyed. "Whatever, still not doing it." He says and goes back to ignoring me. I look over at the drawer which hold the butter knives. I walked over, pulled it open, grabbed one, and examined it. Then an idea popped into my head.

I could either A) get in trouble for a slight hole in the wall or chair that I could just easily fix or B) a dare not completed.

I mentally say 'screw it' and throw the knife which fly past Jeffs head and lodges into the wall. I grab another one, holding it between both my index fingers and thumbs, waiting for answer.

...

..

.

He turns around to look at me and ask, "So, what did you say what the dare was?" I retell him the dare and then called Jane down. I took out my phone quickly, and started recording when she got down. "What do you two need.., and whats with the phone?" She asked, kinda pointing me. "You'll see." I said. Jeff then sighed, stood up, looked at me, and said, "I really don't like you."

"Hey don't blame me!" I said.

"What are you two tal-" Before Jane could finish what she was saying, Jeff then kiss her, which was basically only like a second, maybe less, and then ran away whist flipping her off. I started laughing once everything came to Jane. She then started chasing after him. I chuckled to myself as I turned off my phone. I then looked back at the butter knife, which was still in the wall.

"Now, now, that won't do at all." I said. And then started working on that while Jane was chasing Jeff around with a knife.