Suger

"Hey, BEN, get over here." I said. BEN stood there for a moment then walked over to me. "What do you what?" He asked. He stood about a meter away from me. "You have a dare." I said. He became less never racked.

"What is it?"He asked. "Okay. bicholeroman said 'I dare BEN to steal L.J's candy and eat it all in front of him'." He looked at me annoyed. "... SLENDER.., WERE'S THAT CHAIR THAT YOU CAN STRAP PEOPLE TO IT AND THEY CAN'T USED THERE ABILITIES?!" He shouted.

It was quiet for a minute, then he stomped off to the door that leads to the basement. About ten minutes later, he came back with the chair, and sat it down. "L.J, GET DOWN HERE!!" I yelled.

He then appeared in front of me. "Haha, what is it heh, C.E?" He asked. BEN was now floating and was also hold and metal pipe. "THIS B--CH!!" He yelled and knocked L.J out.

He put L.J in the chair and strapped him in. He then telaported to L.J's room, judging by the huge bag of candy when he came back. "Now.., we wait.." He said with a grim smile on him.

-time skip to when L.J wakes up-

After a while, he finally woke up. He looked around and then saw BEN.. with the bag. "... BEN... you better not.." He said.., seriously. "And here's all the zero f--ks I give.." BEN said and started to eat.

I sat in a chair, laughing. L.J was having a tantrum like a four year old and then there was BEN.., on the floor, not giving any f--ks. I laid back in the chair, eating some popcorn, enjoying the show.

(don't asked where the popcorn came from, does go with it)

"Point one for BEN, point zero for L.J!" I said with a chuckle. Soon, Jeff walked in. "What the hell is goi-" He stopped. "It's a dare that BEN has to do." I said.

".. welp, I got nothin' better to do, so why not watch!" He said and sat down in the other chair.